If you have designed your entire website using Thrive Theme Builder or Thrive Architect and now you want to switch to any other theme, then you have to do a lot of rework. Well, you will not lose any content, but you will lose all the styling parts, design, and elements that you have used from Thrive Themes library.
Get ready for a 60% Off on Thrive Themes during this summer of 2023. Keep track of Thrive Themes discount page for more details. Make sure to read the review of Thrive Suite.
Although content will be there, you need to rewrite the content from an alignment point of view, elements adjustment, etc point of view. But you will lose any content. Overall, it is going to be a very tedious task, and if you are not sure how to do that, you have to hire a developer and get ready to spend a good amount of money depending upon your website size.
So, you simply have to change your theme and upload the new theme, and then as per the new theme adjust or edit all the content to remove Thrive Themes elements and make the content as per the new theme. That’s how we can shift from Thrive Themes to any other theme.
More Thrive Themes Questions
- Which is better, ThriveThemes or Elementor (Thrive Suite Vs Elementor: )
- Do Thrive themes rank well in Google SERP?
- Can we use Thrive Suite plugin with our HTML code or is it only for WordPress?
- Where do I enter my Thrive Themes promo codes?
- Which WordPress theme should I purchase Genesis, Elegant or Thrive?
- Which is better, Thrive architect or Thrive Theme?
- How do I convert a Thrive theme-based website to another theme?
- How do I change from a Thrive theme to another WordPress theme?
- Have you tried Thrive Theme Builder? How was your experience?
- Is Thrive Theme Free?
- Is Thrive Themes Good To Use With WooCommerce?
- Is Thrive Themes Worth It?
- Can I Get Thrive Themes Lifetime Membership?