Which WordPress theme to choose to create a micro-niche affiliate website in 2020? Where can I find the best WordPress theme for micro niche sites?
If you are planning to start a micro-niche affiliate site in 2020 to generate some extra income besides your regular 9-5 job, then you are at the right place as I am going to share 5 awesome WordPress themes that are widely used by many top bloggers for their niche sites.
Micro niche affiliate sites are in high demand these days as they are really converting very well and make some serious money in the long run.
E.g. one such example is Amazon micro niche sites or you can say hosting related micro niche affiliate sites.
Let’s explore more about micro niche sites first and then take this discussion ahead. Just one thing to mention here is that, if you have a plan to start a micro-niche AdSense site, then also this list of WordPress themes are valid.
What Is The Best Theme For Amazon Niche Site or Micro Niche Affiliate Site?
Here is the list of some best affiliate WordPress themes, with which you can easily create stunning niche sites and make money online. I will be gradually growing this list and try to add/remove the themes in the list with time.
- Among them Divi Theme & Aspire Pro is the most popular, most selling WordPress theme mainly for niche affiliate site owners.
- If you want to create a coupon website, then there is no alternative than Clipper Theme. You can easily create a niche based coupon website using this most popular WP coupon theme.
- If you are looking for a drag & drop WordPress theme builder to design your niche site, then Astra Pro is the best theme in the market now.
- In case you have a large portfolio of niche sites, then I am sure you will love to get Elegant Themes where you will get more than 87+ themes at cost of even less than $1. You can use the themes for different niches.
Let’s explore the list of best WordPress themes 2019 for niche affiliate sites
|Theme Name||Theme Provider||Pricing||Coupon Code|
|Divi Theme||Elegant Themes||$70/Yr||20% OFF + 87 themes + 5 plugins|
|Aspire Pro||Studiopress||$44.95||$33.71 after customer discount|
|Astra Pro||Wpastra||$59/Yr||20% renewal discount|
Note for Newbie Bloggers: Just one request, don’t use any of the amazon affiliates WordPress Theme nulled version, cracked version or any of the free download options as I have seen many websites got compromised or hacked due to that.
If you are really serious about your online business & want to make money by starting an Amazon niche affiliate site or any micro-niche affiliate site, then please invest this small amount for a premium WordPress theme.
Check out the amazing list of Best Genesis Child Themes for bloggers in 2020 from Studiopress.
What is Micro niche affiliate site (Definition)
In simple words if I have to demonstrate the definition of a niche website then it will be like:- when a website is sharing information in-depth around a single topic covering every aspect of the topic in various formats, then it’s called a micro niche website.
I will share an example of successful micro niche websites though. Just to explain in detail, let’s say you are looking for information related to the new iPhone X jailbreak or iPhone X hacks.
Now if you search such topics in Google you will find results.
Before that let me tell you one thing that, our aim is to create a micro-niche affiliate site that will make money for us in the long run. So, find a keyword or product which has an affiliate program at least.
Most of them will be from authority websites like gadgethacks.com, bgr.com, etc. But among them, you will also find a website in the name of iphonehacks.com.
They are using the exact match domain name with the keyword “iPhone hacks” and build the website around the related topics of this keyword.
Although I would say this little broad niche as with iPhone Hacks it is covering a wide range of topics related to iPhone tips tricks. But you can take this example as a reference and try to create a similar site on a far specific top like “iPhone X offers where you will collect all valid offers across various shopping portal etc.
An Example of A Successful micro-niche Website
We all know about Mr. Harsh Agarwal, the top most popular blogger from India. He has shared his experience of creating a micro niche website and how he was making a good income from that website from the Google Adsense program.
I think it’s better to refer his article and have detailed information about how he has established that website and entire research. Click here to read the complete guide to how to build a micro niche site and make money out of that using Adsense by Harsh Agarwal.
If you want to explore specific to Amazon affiliate site examples or the list of successful amazon affiliate sites, then here are a few of my favorites.
These are a few of the websites which will definitely help you to get an idea of whether you are planning for a broad niche affiliate site, micro niche amazon site or a multi-niche amazon website.
E.g. TheWireCutter is an awesome example of the multi-niche site, where they are almost reviewing everything. They are a very big team and their reviews are simply unbeatable. You can follow how they are writing the content and including products & affiliate links that convert most.
Another good example is 10beast.com. This website is having hardly 10 product reviews on the different technology-related products. But it has become the best example of a successful amazon affiliate website to date. Don’t believe my words, just follow the below case studies to understand the real story behind the success of 10beast website.
- How Luqman Khan Made $4,680.67 Last Month With His 4-Month Old Amazon Affiliate Website
- Amazon Affiliate Site – $40k in Monthly Earnings within 8 Months
How To Choose A WordPress theme for Micro Niche Affiliate Site.
The basic thumb rule of any micro-niche affiliate site is that the design has to be very clean and readability should be high. So, in that regards we have to consider a few of the points so that we can easily make our decision of micro-niche WordPress theme.
Theme Design: Mostly prefer to buy an elegant design WordPress theme where the styling, fonts are very much clean and readable easily.
Seo friendly structure: Your theme should have an in-built SEO friendly structure so that you don’t have to look for extra work beyond uploading the theme.
Conversion focused: This is the need of the hour as affiliate sites always should be designed in such a way that it can convert more visitors into a sale. In such a case you need a conversion-focused WordPress theme with you can create appealing content with a various call to action features.
Theme support: The theme developer should be active in updating their themes regularly and provide prompt support. Otherwise, you may face cyber attacks and have to find here and there for a solution.
5 Best WordPress Themes For Micro Niche Affiliate Site in 2020
1. Divi Theme (#1 WordPress Theme Builder)
Elegant Themes is the #1 Best WordPress theme package out of all. Because they come up with the best WordPress theme builder, Divi Theme Builder. Divi is the most popular drag & drop theme builder with which one can design a stunning website within a few seconds. Not only that but with the Elegant Theme bundle, you will also get 87+ quality WordPress themes with some amazing premium plugins.
- The Most Powerful Design Tool For WordPress
- Customize Every Part Of Your Website. Control The Finest Details.
- Split Testing, Lead Generation, and Social Media Integration
- Sell Products Online With Tailored WooCommerce Integration
- Display Your Work to the World
- Tell Powerful Stories and Create Mesmerizing Blog Posts with Unique Content Design Elements
- Build Unlimited Websites With a Single License
- Build Websites Faster than Ever Before With Divi’s Amazing Efficiency Tools
- Get a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, so joining is Risk-Free!
The Ultimate Web Design Toolkit
- 100’s of PreBuild Websites. Get a jump start with one of our premium pre-built websites
- Online Marketing, Lead Generation, and Social Media Marketing. Harness the promotional power of Bloom and Monarch
- Sell Unlimited Products Online. Sell physical, digital, and service products online
- Display Your Work. Create stunning, custom online portfolios that represent YOU
- Access to 1000’s of Open Source Photos & Illustrations. Our open-source imagery library is updated every single week!
2. Aspire Pro Theme Review – Studiopress
Aspire Pro theme is called as best multi-purpose genesis business WordPress child theme from StudioPress. This theme is used widely for various Amazon niche sites after inspired by the success stories of 10beasts.com.
If you have not aware of this website, just read the Amazon affiliate site case study in nichepie.com, about how Lakmal is generating millions of dollars from this few page websites in the last 2 years.
You can check out the Studiopress Pro Plus Theme package where you will get all the Studiopress child themes at a very cheap price. Occasionally they also offer Studiopress flash sale to give their customers a good discount.
Let’s explore the key features of Aspire Pro Theme from Studiopress themes. Just to give you small information that this is a Genesis child theme. That means you have to buy the Genesis Framework along with the child theme to make this work for your website.
- Custom Frontpage: Multiple widget locations
- Infinite color options
- Custom header and background image support
- Useful Page Templates: Blog, Landing Page, Columns Page
- Theme Customizer
- 3 Widget blocks for footer
- Translation options
- Genesis Framework Support: Mobile-ready, Clean code, Secure
- 1 click update for framework
Price: $99.95 Only [Including Genesis Framework]
3.Schema Theme Review – MyThemeShop
Schema is one of the old players and is a widely used theme from the MyThemeShop team. This theme very light in structure and complete SEO optimized. One can easily design a blazing fast loading website easily with Schema.
Maybe the look & fonts can be improved though as per the latest demand in WordPress themes, but internally it is a very thin & optimized theme.
Here are the key features of the Schema theme which will surely force you to think about to give this theme a try.
- Lightning Fast design and optimized code
- This theme is SEO Ready, means you don’t have to think about the structural SEO things for your website
- You can even start with the Scheme Lite which is a Free WordPress Theme from MyThemeShop
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly which is the demand of the current web design trends
- This theme is Adsense optimized and you can easily use this for your Adsense micro niche site.
- Minimal and Clean Design
- Unlimited Color Options & Unlimited Background Options
- Social Media Button Widgets are also there, but I didn’t find them too attractive though. You can disable them easily and maybe use the social warfare free plugin.
- Font Awesome Icons Included
- WP Mega Menu Compatible
- WP Review Pro & WP Subscribe Pro Compatible, which is their plugin only.
- Use the MyThemeShop Shortcodes plugin to create a conversion-friendly design of your content.
Well, MyThemeShop themes are well built with many theme options which are very good for a newbie who doesn’t want to spend more on theme design or basic customization staff. Anyone can easily set up their WordPress blog using the in-built theme setting of the Schema theme.
Price: $69 Only [Activate MyThemeShop coupon code to get everything @ $19 only]
4. GeneratePress Theme Review 2020: Simple, Lightweight, Responsive WordPress Theme
GeneratePress theme is the new kid in the WordPress theme family and within a short period of time, it has created a huge impact in the blogging world.
The USP of this theme is its simple design, fast loading features and easy to customize option. This is a very hot WordPress theme mainly for micro-niche sites these days.
Here are a few of the key highlights of GeneratePress Theme. You can also try their free version with fewer features though.
- This is a fully responsive WordPress theme and perfectly fit with every mobile device & screen size.
- Fast loading sites are in high demand and rank well in Google. So, this theme is perfectly optimized for speed and kept all the modern web designing features in mind.
- We all know the importance of microdata and with this GeneratePress theme, you don’t have to worry as it is integrated with Schema.org microdata, which ensures your site is as optimized for search engines as possible.
- GeneratePress theme is backed up by a good team of developers who are continuously working for making the code optimized so that they can keep your site secure & stable from various attacks online.
- You can easily customize the theme with the various inbuilt options provided and get the desired look you want for your micro-niche affiliate site.
- Use the built-in icons, fonts, and many more library items to play with the design and create awesome conversion-focused content.
- This theme comes with multiple WordPress hooks and filters for developers to play around with.
Price: $39.95 Only
5. Rethink V2 Theme Review – InkThemes
Rethink is a very popular theme and one of the best seller theme of inkThemes.com. You can easily set up a product review site & make huge commissions with this responsive WordPress review theme for multipurpose business & affiliates.
This theme is having various features like link cloaking, rating feature, social share buttons and many which are a must to have for any affiliate website to increase the conversion.
Here are the key features of Rethink V2 Theme from InkThemes.com.
- Beautiful Slider to Showcase 4-Different Images on the Home page.
- Product Rating Feature.
- Link Cloaking Feature- Bitly.
- Widgetized Sidebar.
- Space for banner ads on top of the home page.
- Social Icons.
- Easy to use options interface.
- Feature product with ratings in the sidebar section.
- Widgetized Footer.
- Compatible with all major Browsers.
- Completely Responsive to various devices like- Mobiles, iPad, Tablets, Smartphones, Desktop, etc
- Unlimited Dropdown menu level
- Inbuilt Templates like- Default Template, Full-Width Page, Gallery Page, Product Page, Product Portfolio Page, Contact Page, etc
- SEO optimized.
Price: $59 Only
6. Focus Blog Theme Review – Thrive Themes [Discontinued]
Focus Blog theme is one of the best conversion-focused themes of 2019. Recently I have updated my blog with this awesome theme, you can check out the simple look it gives to my blog Wpcrows.com. it is a clean theme, uncluttered, offers beautiful readability and typography, and looks very professional.
Here are the key features of the focus blog theme.
- One of the best conversion-focused WordPress theme in 2019.
- Easily Custom Header images and create an appealing subscription background.
- The entire theme is SEO optimized, especially all your images will be automatically optimized & resized. No need to use any extra WordPress plugin.
- Lazy Load Comments & Images will simply boost your performance of your site.
- Show Featured Image in Single Post
- Create a Custom Menu & Extended Menu
- Display Sitemap Option & also options to add & Edit Google Fonts
- Customize your footer copyright text easily and provide affiliate links for your WordPress theme & hosting as I did for this website. This is a necessary setting every blogger should do it easily. And with the Focus Blog theme, you can do that without any knowledge f coding or touching the core files of the theme.
- You can easily hide categories, date and other meta properties from the blog page.
- You can also use the last updated date instead of the published date which is a very good signal for SERP about the update of your old blog post.
- Custom Text & Image for the 404 Page
- Display Related Posts Box
- Easily enable the Social Media sharing options without any extra WordPress plugin.
- Integrated Shortcodes is the solid feature of this theme as you can simply customize your content with colorful boxes, notes, call to action buttons, etc.
There are many more options and functions available in this theme itself that anyone can easily set up their WordPress blog. I will share a detailed review of Focus Blog Theme in the coming days and will show how easily you can create a conversion focus WordPress blog like this in just 10 minutes.
Price: $67 Only
My Pick – Best Micro Niche Affiliate Site WordPress Theme 2020
If you ask me to pick the best theme among them all, I would pick Divi Theme or GeneratePress theme. With Divi Theme we can create any kind of advanced websites with a stunning design, interactive features. This theme will perfectly suit for your Amazon affiliate website.
But if you just want a decent theme with fast loading feature, clean in design and focused mainly on content then GeneratePress Premium (Marketer child theme is best) & Aspire Pro child theme will perfectly suit that need. Both the themes are highly SEO optimized and search engine friendly. So you can easily create an awesome website that users and search engines will love.
So, which one do you think is the best WordPress theme for Amazon affiliate website or any micro niche website? If you find any other theme that suits your need best then feel free to share here by writing a comment below. But as I always do, I always stick with the popular WordPress theme developer like StudioPress, MyThemeShop, Elegant Themes, HappyThemes, GeneratePress, etc as majority trust in their work.