5 Best WordPress Theme For Micro Niche Affiliate Site 2018
Which WordPress theme to choose to create a micro niche affiliate website in 2018? Where can I find the best WordPress theme for micro niche sites?
If you are planning to start a micro niche affiliate site in 2018 to generate some extra income besides your regular 9-5 job, then you are at the right place as I am going to share 5 awesome WordPress themes which are widely used by many top bloggers for their niche sites.
Micro niche affiliate sites are in high demand these days as they are really converting very well and make some serious money in long run.
E.g. one of such examples are Amazon micro niche sites or you can say hosting related micro niche affiliate sites.
Let’s explore more about micro niche sites first and then take this discussion ahead. Just one thing to mention here is that, if you have a plan to start a micro niche adsense site, then also this list of WordPress themes are valid.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Micro niche affiliate site – Definition
- 2 An Example of A Successful micro niche Website
- 3 How To Choose A WordPress theme for Micro Niche Affiliate Site.
- 4 5 Best WordPress Themes For Micro Niche Affiliate Site in 2018
- 5 My Pick – Best Micro Niche Affiliate Site WordPress Theme 2018
What is Micro niche affiliate site – Definition
In simple words if I have to demonstrate the definition of niche website then it will be like :- when a website is sharing information in-dept around a single topic covering every aspect of the topic in various format, then it’s called a micro niche website.
I will share an example of a successful micro niche websites though. Just to explain in details, let’s say you are looking for information related to new iPhone X jailbreak or iPhone X hacks.
Now if you search such topics in Google you will find results.
Before that let me tell you one thing that, our aim is to create a micro niche affiliate site which will make money for us in long run. So, find a keyword or product which has affiliate program at least.
Most of them will be from authority websites like gadgethacks.com, bgr.com etc. But among them you will also find a website in the name of iphonehacks.com.
They are using the exact match domain name with the keyword “iPhone hacks” and build the website around the related topics of this keyword.
Although I would say this little broad niche as with iPhone Hacks it is covering a wide range of topics related to iPhone tips tricks. But you can take this example as reference and try to create a similar site on a far specific top like “iPhone X offers where you will collect all valid offers across various shopping portal etc.
An Example of A Successful micro niche Website
We all know about Mr. Harsh Agarwal, the top most popular blogger from India. He has shared his experience of creating a micro niche website and how he was making a good income from that website from Google adsense program.
I think it’s better to refer his article and have a detailed information about how he has established that website and entire research. Click here to read the complete guide to how to build a micro niche site and make money out of that using adsense by Harsh Agarwal.
How To Choose A WordPress theme for Micro Niche Affiliate Site.
The basic thumb rule of any micro niche affiliate site is that the design has to be very clean and readability should be high. So, in that regards we have to consider few of the points so that we can easily make our decision of micro niche wordpress theme.
Theme Design: Mostly prefer to buy an elegant design WordPress theme where the styling, fonts are very much clean and readable easily.
Seo friendly structure: Your theme should have in-built SEO friendly structure so that you don’t have to look for extra work beyond uploading the theme.
Conversion focused: This is the need of the hour as affiliate sites always should designed such a way that it can convert more visitors into sale. In such a case you need a conversion focused WordPress theme with you can create appealing content with various call to action features.
Theme support: The theme developer should be an active in updating their themes regularly and provide prompt support. Otherwise you may face cyber attacks and have to find here and there for solution.
5 Best WordPress Themes For Micro Niche Affiliate Site in 2018
Focus Blog Theme Review – Thrive Themes
Focus Blog theme is one of the best conversion focused theme of 2018. Recently I have updated my blog with this awesome theme, you can check out the simple look it gives to my blog Wpcrows.com. it is a clean theme, uncluttered, offers beautiful readability and typography, and looks very professional.
Here are the key features of focus blog theme.
- One of the best conversion focused WordPress theme in 2018.
- Easily Custom Header images and create an appealing subscription background.
- Entire theme is SEO optimised, specially all your images will be automatically optimized & resized. No need to use any extra WordPress plugin.
- Lazy Load Comments & Images will simply boost your performance of your site.
- Show Featured Image in Single Post
- Create Custom Menu & Extended Menu
- Display Sitemap Option & also options to add & Edit Google Fonts
- Customize your footer copyright text easily and provide affiliate links for your WordPress theme & hosting like I did for this website. This is a necessary settings every blogger should do it easily. And with Focus Blog theme you can do that without any knowledge f coding or touching the core files of the theme.
- You can easily hide categories, date and other meta properties from blog page.
- You can also use the last updated date instead of published date which is a very good signal for SERP about the updation of your old blog post.
- Custom Text & Image for the 404 Page
- Display Related Posts Box
- Easily enable the Social Media sharing options without any extra WordPress plugin.
- Integrated Shortcodes is the solid feature of this theme as you can simply customize your content with colorful boxes, notes, call to action button etc.
There are many more options and functions available in this theme itself that anyone can easily set up their WordPress blog. I will share a detailed review of Focus Blog Theme in coming days and will show how easily you can create a conversion focus WordPress blog like this in just 10 minutes.
Price: $67 Only
Aspire Pro Theme Review – Studiopress
Aspire Pro theme is called as best multi-purpose genesis business WordPress child theme from StudioPress. This theme is used widely for various Amazon niche sites after inspired from the success stories of 10beasts.com.
If you have not aware about this website, just read the Amazon affiliate site case study in nichepie.com, about how Lakmal is generating millions of dollar from this few page website in last 2 years.
Let’s explore the key features of Aspire Pro Theme from Studiopress themes. Just to give you a small information that, this is a Genesis child theme. That means you have to buy Genesis Framework along with the child theme to make this work for your website.
- Custom Frontpage : Multiple widget locations
- Infinite color options
- Custom header and background image support
- Useful Page Templates : Blog, Landing Page, Columns Page
- Theme Customizer
- 3 Widget blocks for footer
- Translation options
- Genesis Framework Support : Mobile ready, Clean code, Secure
- 1 click update for framework
Price: $99.95 Only [Including Genesis Framework]
Schema Theme Review – MyThemeShop
Scheme is one of the old player and is widely used theme from MyThemeShop team. This theme very light in structure and complete SEO optimized. One can easily design a blazing fast loading website easily with Schema.
May be the look & fonts can be improved though as per the latest demand in WordPress themes, but internally it is a very thin & optimized theme.
Here are the key features of Schema theme which will surely force you to think about to give this theme a try.
- Lightning Fast design and optimized code
- This theme is SEO Ready, means you don’t have to think about the structural SEO things for your website
- You can even start with the Scheme Lite which is a Free WordPress Theme from MyThemeShop
- 100% Responsive & mobile friendly which is the demand of the current web design trends
- This theme is Adsense optimized and you can easily use this for your Adsense micro niche site.
- Minimal and Clean Design
- Unlimited Color Options & Unlimited Background Options
- Social Media Button Widgets are also there, but I didn’t find them too attractive though. You can disable them easily and may be use the social warfare free plugin.
- Font Awesome Icons Included
- WP Mega Menu Compatible
- WP Review Pro & WP Subscribe Pro Compatible, which is their plugin only.
- Use MyThemeShop Shortcodes plugin to create a conversion friendly design of your content.
Well, MyThemeShop themes are well built with many theme options which is very good for a newbie who doesn’t want to spend more on theme design or basic customisation staffs. Anyone can easily set up their WordPress blog using the in-built theme setting of Scheme theme.
Price: $69 Only [Activate MyThemeShop coupon code to get everything @ $19 only]
GeneratePress Theme Review – Simple, Lightweight, Responsive WordPress Theme
GeneratePress theme is the new kid in the WordPress theme family and within short period of time it has created a huge impact in the blogging world.
The USP of this theme is its simple design, fast loading features and easy to customize option. This is a very hot WordPress theme mainly for micro niche sites these days.
Here are few of the key highlights of GeneratePress Theme. You can also try their free version with less feature though.
- This is a fully responsive WordPress theme and perfectly fit with every mobile devices & screen size.
- Fast loading sites are in high demand and rank well in Google. So, this theme is perfectly optimised for speed and kept all the modern web designing features in mind.
- We all know the importance of microdata and with this GeneratePress theme, you don’t have to worry as it is integrated with Schema.org microdata, which ensures your site is as optimized for search engines as possible.
- GeneratePress theme is backed up by a good team of developers who are continuously working for making the code optimised so that they can keep your site secure & stable from various attacks online.
- You can easily customise the theme with various inbuilt option provided and get the desired look you want for your micro niche affiliate site.
- Use the built-in icons, fonts and many more library items to play with the design and create awesome conversion focused content.
- This theme comes with multiple WordPress hooks and filters for developers to play around with.
Price: $39.95 Only
Rethink V2 Theme Review – InkThemes
Rethink is a very popular theme and one of the best seller theme of inkThemes.com. You can easily set up a product review site & make huge commissions with this responsive wordpress review theme for multipurpose business & affiliates.
This theme is having various features like link cloaking, rating feature, social share buttons and many which is a must to have for any affiliate website to increase the conversion.
Here are the key features of Rethink V2 Theme from InkThemes.com.
- Beautiful Slider to Showcase 4-Different Images on the Home page.
- Product Rating Feature.
- Link Cloaking Feature- Bitly.
- Widgetized Sidebar.
- Space for banner ads on top of home page.
- Social Icons.
- Easy to use options interface.
- Feature product with ratings in the sidebar section.
- Widgetized Footer.
- Compatible with all major Browsers.
- Completely Responsive to various devices like- Mobiles, iPad, Tablets, Smartphones, Desktop etc
- Unlimited Drop down menu level
- Inbuilt Templates like- Default Template, Full Width Page, Gallery Page, Product Page, Product Portfolio Page, Contact Page etc
- SEO optimized.
Price: $59 Only
My Pick – Best Micro Niche Affiliate Site WordPress Theme 2018
If I have to choose among these 5 themes, without any doubt I would say the Focus Blog Theme from Thrive Themes team. I have read many positive reviews about this theme till date and recently bought this awesome theme and you can see that I using the same for this website also.
I really liked the inbuilt shortcodes feature, elegant & simple design, image optimisation & fast loading feature of this theme which simply takes out a huge burden from my head without installing extra WordPress plugins.
Besides that I would also want to include Aspire Pro and GeneratePress in my list and they are also widely used by many affiliate marketers these days for creating micro niche affiliate site. I would like to know your pick as well, so simply write a comment below and share your experience here.