In this article, we are going to discuss the most popular & Best WordPress Theme Builders present in the market. In 2020, you need a drag & drop theme builder template so that you can create a conversion-optimized website in few minutes. This list of Best Theme Builders for WordPress will disclose some of the best products of this industry.
But before moving into the main section of this article, we would like to explain to the readers what actually a WordPress Theme Builder is. Moreover, we will also mention the points on why users need a proper WordPress Theme Builder.
|Theme Builder||Pricing Details||Website|
|Thrive Theme Builder||$97/site||Visit Website|
|Divi Theme Builder||$199 for life-time||Visit Website|
|Elementor||$49/Year for 1 site||Visit Website|
|Beaver Builder||$99||Visit Website|
|Themify Builder||$69||Visit Website|
|WP Page Builder||Free||Visit Website|
What Is A WordPress Theme Builder?
A WordPress theme builder is a special type of theme that allows users to build their website using user-friendly drag-and-drop functionality. With the help of the theme builder, users can design and create exciting posts and attractive pages instead of creating WordPress pages and posts manually.
I have also listed a few of the amazing Page-Builder Plugins for WordPress. With a page builder, you can create stunning pages. But when it is about creating or designing a complete website, page-builders will fail as they don’t have features to create common designs for the entire website.
That’s the reason, with the combination of a quality WordPress theme & a page Builder, one can easily create awesome looking website pages. In this list, I am going to share one of my favorite theme Builders for WordPress, which has launched recently and won the hearts of many developers.
Top 6 Best Drag & Drop Theme Builders For WordPress in 2020
You might have noticed these days many bloggers & developers are creating amazing templates for their websites. Especially some awesome looking landing pages to promote their affiliate products or their own products like free eBooks or online courses. This can be very easy for you also if you get any of these amazing Theme Builder Plugins.
1. Thrive Theme Builder
Thrive Theme Builder is actually a visual drag and drop WordPress page builder, which helps users to build top-class WordPress pages and posts by customizing every aspect of a website and, most importantly, without using any coding experience.
It contains a front-end editor through which users can easily customize header, page layout, category pages, footer, and sidebar, etc. Moreover, the Thrive Theme Builder also gives users pixel-by-pixel control while designing the websites. This is the #1 Best WordPress Theme Builders for 2020.
Thrive Themes builder is best for Affiliate Marketers & web designers who love to create conversion-optimized websites on WordPress. You will also get access to some amazing Thrive Themes tools like Thirve Leads, Thrive Quiz Builder, Thrive Apprentice, Thrive Architect & many more.
- It comes with a smart color technology, which ensures the fact that the font color changes are effected on all the pages that users want.
- It has a straightforward interface, so even a beginner can easily use the Thrive Theme builder.
- With the help of this builder, users can build a top-quality website from scratch.
- It helps to build conversion-focused websites for clients.
- It helps to create a website that can convert readers into subscribers or customers.
- Most Importantly, with Thrive Theme Membership plan you will get 9 other amazing Thrive Themes Plugins with which you can get multiple benefits.
Thrive Themes builder is available with Thrive Membership Plan. That means you can’t buy this tool alone, you have to subscribe to Thrive Themes membership plan which comes with 10 other amazing tools. It will cost you only $19/mo and you can get a good 24% discount on Thrive Themes if you subscribe for at least 1 year.
2. Divi Theme Builder
Divi Theme builder is a drag and drop WordPress plug-in, which helps users to customize pre-made templates and eventually create attractive themes without using any coding experience.
This theme builder comes with several assistive videos that solve several issues that users face while using the Divi theme builder. Divi theme builder offers several design options and one of the largest libraries of website elements to choose from. Check out a couple of comparisons like Divi Vs Avada, Divi Vs Elementor guides.
Divi Builder is very popular with a lot of features. Besides that, this theme builder comes with many more plugins and themes. So, if you are looking for the best deal for your WordPress theme development business, then you must grab this deal.
- Divi theme builder offers both front-end and back-end editing.
- It has a drag and drops functionality so users can easily create a top-quality website using the Divi theme builder.
- It offers responsive editing features and hence automatically makes images responsive. As a result of this feature, a website looks good on any device.
- The Divi theme builder comes with 46 innovative Divi modules and 16 WooCommerce modules.
- Divi Theme Builder can also be used to create custom index page designs.
- With this, you will also get all the 87+ theme & 5 Plugins of Elegant Themes bundle. This is one of the popular WordPress Theme packages For developers.
Divi Theme builder comes with Elegant Themes Pricing only. You have to buy Elegant Themes Package with which you will get Divi + Premium Plugins + 87 Themes as well. This is one of the cheapest Theme Builders compared to all and you can get a 20% flat discount as well right now.
3. Elementor Theme Builder
Elementor is a drag and drop WordPress Theme builder that was originally launched in 2016. Elementor offers both free and premium versions. The Pro version costs $49 for a single website and $199 for an unlimited number of sites.
Elementor also works as a theme builder and pop-up builder. So users can easily create top-quality themes by customizing various parts of a website like a header, footer, archive pages, single post pages, WooCommerce product/shop pages, custom post type templates, etc. Right now this is the most popular Best WordPress Theme Builder Plugin.
This is the most popular Theme Builder for WordPress in 2020. This tool is perfect for individual bloggers & Digital marketers who love to play around their website and create stunning landing pages, custom home page professionally in just few minutes.
- It comes with a fantastic template library which is full of stunning WordPress templates.
- Elementor is extremely mobile-friendly and comes with several handy tools for maintenance mode, under construction pages, and landing pages, etc.
- The premium version of Elementor contains 26 widgets, some of which include buttons, videos, icons, social icons, and image galleries.
- This WordPress theme builder allows users to translate their website into various languages.
- Elementor also contains a WooCommerce builder module, which is almost similar to the theme builder. However, the WooCommerce builder allows users to redo all of their default WooCommerce pages, like the single product page or product archive.
Elementor pricing options are based out of per website subscription basis. As a beginner, you can start with their PERSONAL plan @ $49/year for 1 website. You can also upgrade to PLUS and EXPERT plans in case you want to use Elementor on multiple websites.
4. Beaver Builder
Beaver builder is a top-class theme builder plug-in for WordPress, which helps to build custom posts and pages only by dragging and dropping several elements. With the help of Beaver Builder, users can make top-quality web pages without having any coding experience.
This builder allows users to view the result of their customization directly from its dashboard, which is a significant feature of the Beaver Builder. It offers three pricing plans, including Agency, Pro, and Standard plan, which costs $399, $199, and $99, respectively. This is also another very popular page builder plugin for WordPress.
- It comes with a drag and drop functionality, so users can easily place images and arrange texts on their website.
- With the help of this builder, users can create mobile responsive themes and pages.
- This theme builder is compatible with WooCommerce, so users can easily set up an online store on their website.
- This builder comes with more than 50 pre-made templates using which users can make attractive themes.
- Users will get more than 30 modules to choose from while creating themes or web pages using this builder.
It has 3 different types of plans: Standard, Pro & Agency. All the plans are available to use for unlimited websites.
5. Themify Builder
Themify Builder is a top-class WordPress plug-in that is used to create attractive pages and themes, even without having any coding experience. The Themify builder comes free with any of the themes purchased from Themify.
It comes with more than 40 pre-made layouts.
Users can either import the predesigned layouts to create new themes and pages, or they can even customize them for creating customized page layouts. This is one of the cheap Theme Builder For WordPress.
- Themify builder supports both front-end and back-end editing.
- It has a pretty straightforward user-interface and offers several useful options like undo/redo and copy/paste.
- It comes with a drag and drops functionality, so a person without coding experience can also utilize the Themify builder to create top-quality sites.
- The Themify builder comes with import and export options through which users can easily transfer high-quality themes and templates between different sites.
- This top-quality theme builder creates SEO optimized pages and posts.
- It contains a huge number of shortcodes, which allows users to easily insert several contents.
You have to pay only $69 to get this theme builder.
6. WP Page Builder
WP Page Builder is a fantastic page builder plug-in for WordPress using which users can easily create attractive websites even without having any coding experience. It has a straightforward user interface so users can easily utilize this builder even if they are using it for the first time.
WP Page Builder allows users to edit their website on the front-end and even view the result in real-time. Users can use the ready-to-use elements, create simple to complex layouts, and bring different styles to a website within a few minutes. This is the best Free WordPress Page Builder Plugin. You can use this one if you are running out a budget and don’t want to buy a Premium WordPress Theme Builder.
- It has a drag and drop functionality.
- It comes with a massive number of pre-defined templates.
- WP Page builder comes with an extensive library where users can save custom blocks and add-ons.
- This WordPress theme builder helps to create SEO optimized themes and webpages.
- It helps to create mobile-optimized webpages.
- This top-class plug-in comes with unlimited redo/undo options.
This is a free WordPress theme builder plugin. If you don’t have a budget, then feel free to use this plugin.
FAQs Related To WordPress Theme Builders.
Which WordPress Builder is the best?
As I have mentioned Thrive Themes Builder looks very promising as a theme builder with many more awesome plugins. But if you are looking for an affordable option, then Elementor is the best.
What is the best free Page Builder for WordPress?
You can try Elementor for free with limited features. Elementor is the best page-builder for WordPress in 2020 and many bloggers are using their Paid version to create a custom home page.
Which is better Divi or Elementor?
Divi has lots of features and need good hands to try & use all features. At the same time, Elementor is a very easy to use page-builder. Pricing wise, both are cheap, but for 1 website Elementor is cheapest. But Package wise Divi is very profitable.
Does Theme Builders slow down your website?
There will be a small impact of theme builders, compared to a theme. That’s why Thrive Themes Builder is not only a theme builder, it is actually a theme also. All the theme builders mentioned in this list are the best ones and there will be less WordPress website speed issue.
Conclusion: Which Is The Best Theme Builder For WordPress?
Well, if you have noticed all these plugins or software, the majority of them are page builder plugins. That means entire website level changes are not that comfortable with any of these plugins except Thrive Theme Builder.
Thrive Theme Builder Lets You Visually Design & Build Your Perfect WordPress Theme. The next-generation visual Theme Builder for WordPress. Build, edit and customize every aspect of your WordPress website in a WYSIWYG fashion.
Not only that, if you get Thrive Theme Builder you will also get some amazing plugins like Thrive Leads, Thrive Architect, Thrive Quiz Builder and many more. Yes, these all come by paying only $19/mo with the Thrive Membership Annual Pricing option.
So, undoubtedly Thrive Theme Builder is the Best WordPress Theme Builder For Developers. If you don’t want a complete theme builder (save 24% Now), Elementor Pro is enough for you to create a stunning website (Pay Only $49/year). Choose as per your needs and create an amazing website to make money online in 2020.
Latest posts by Santanu Debnath (see all)
- How To Start A WordPress Blog on GreenGeeks Hosting [Step By Step Guide] - September 28, 2020
- 10+ Best Amazon Affiliate WordPress Themes in 2020 - September 22, 2020
- 7 Best WordPress Themes For Micro Niche Sites 2020 - September 22, 2020