Thrive Leads is one of the most popular email list builder plugins for WordPress blog. They are one of the many awesome tools from Thrive Themes. You can check out the list of tools from Thrive Themes. In this Thrive Leads Review 2020, I am going to share the best features of this amazing plugin and why you must get this plugin for your blog. Let’s discover the key Pros Cons of Thrive Leads.
- A wide variety of opt-in form types
- Easy drag and drop form building
- Lots of pre-made templates
- A huge list of integrations for email marketing services
- SmartLinks feature to display different offers to existing subscribers
- A/B testing lets you automatically choose the winner
- Interface can be more simple and less confusing. Specially among Thrive Boxes, Groups etc.
- The reporting is very slow and buggy
Table of Contents
What Is Thrive Leads? Why Do You Need This?
Generating leads is one of the most important factors to grow your business online. Not only does it provide you with the best way to contact potential customers, but it makes sure that you aren’t wasting money on resources that aren’t getting you better profits.
You can generate leads online and collect email IDs, phone numbers and what not but using older tools to generate and collect leads will end up being too costly for you. In 2020, there are ways to generate leads in a much intelligent way. Here are the benefits of using Thrive Leads.
- Thrive Leads is built to be easy to use and is made for Rapid Implementation. Build & deploy forms in minutes and start growing your list!
- Thrive Leads lets you use next-generation opt-in technology without needing any tech skills and at an affordable price!
- Create beautiful opt-in forms in our visual editor. Don’t like annoying pop-ups? No problem, you have many less intrusive options to choose from!
Thrive Leads Review 2020 (Top 5 Features To Watch Out For)
Let us take a look at the five of the best factors that you should invest in Thrive Leads and use it to build an email list for your blogging business. Installing Thrive Leads on WordPress is a very quick & easy task.
1. Drag & Drop Form Builder
Thrive Leads gives you a drag and drop form builder that you can use in order to create your own forms. You can also choose to use a pre-made template which you can also customize with the drag and drop builder.
The drag and drop builder gives you full control over all the elements of the form. You can change the way how the text looks, how the field looks and more. The templates make sure that you can get started with a form as soon as possible if you don’t want to spend time customizing it.
2. Extremely Accurate Targeting
Thrive Leads lets you make different forms and you can use them with advanced targeting options. You can show different forms on different pages. You can choose to target a different audience using the tags and categories on WordPress.
You can also show the form in-line inside a post or a page so you can target your audience in areas of the post of the page that grab their attention in the best possible manner. You can show your forms in a post that you want, in all posts in a specific tag and category, on 404 pages and more. You can target your audience as the post that the form is being shown.
3. A/B Testing for Best Leads
The quality of the leads is much more important than the number of leads. Thrive Leads lets you perform A/B testing so you can try different things to see which form is working well for you and how well are you able to convert your visitors into leads.
You can try different form types, different content, different triggers, and even different offers and Thrive Leads lets you set it up very easily. After setting up an A/B test, the Thrive Leads plugin can automatically choose the winner form that is getting you the best results and then you will be able to generate better leads.
4. Integrated Analytics for better results & leads
Thrive Leads also has a built-in analytics tool which you can use to get the following information.
- Conversion Report – Information about the number of leads being generated
- Conversion Rate Report – Check the conversion report to check the conversion rate to identify how you can make the rate better
- Cumulative Conversions Report – You can check the conversion details and numbers over time or a specific time period
- Comparison Report – Ability to compare forms and lead campaigns
- List Growth – You will be able to see the growth of a list over time
- Lead Referral Report – Find out where your leads are coming from
- Lead Tracking Report – Find out the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Content Marketing Report – Find what content produces the most leads
5. Advanced Features
Thrive Leads comes with a lot of amazing features which you will get by spending a huge amount of money. Yes, Thrive Leads is a very cheap product that is perfectly suitable for WordPress blogs. I have shared a detailed comparison between Thrive Leads Vs OptinMonster where I have highlighted few such amazing features.
- ThriveBox (PopUp Lightbox): An unblockable overlay (a.k.a. popup) that is displayed above your content and is very attention-grabbing.
- Sticky” Ribbon: Add a ribbon type form which shows at the top of the screen and remains “sticky” as the visitor scrolls down the page.
- In-Line Forms: Automatically insert an opt-in form at the bottom of your posts or insert them anywhere using a simple short code.
- 2-Step Opt-In Form: Create a 2-step signup process by adding buttons or links that open a lightbox on click.
- Slide-In: Less intrusive than a popup, but almost equally attention grabbing, this form slides into view from the corner.
- Opt-In Widget: Add an opt-in form to your sidebar or any other widget area on your site, with just a few clicks.
- Screen Filler Overlay: The “unignorable” opt-in form and the perfect way to make sure you get your visitor’s full attention on your offer.
- Content Lock: A great way to add an opt-in incentive right inside your content. Reveal it once the visitor signs up!
- Scroll Mat: A unique type of screen-filling offer that appears from the top of the page and pushes the content down.
- Yes/No & Multiple Choice Forms: Engage your visitors and boost conversion rates by offering multiple choices!
With analytics integrated into the plugin itself, you will be able to look at the reports and tweak your campaigns in a better way.
Thrive Leads Pricing Review 2020
Thrive Leads, even if it comes with so many amazing features comes at a very nominal price. You get a drag and drop builder, A/B testing ability, analytics and everything with Thrive Leads built right into the plugin.
- Single Site ($67) – Best for Bloggers
- Up to 5 Sites ($97) — must be your own websites.
- 15 Site License ($147) — for use on client sites.
All in all, if you are looking for a plugin that helps you generate leads in a better way and also lets you customize how your lead generation forms look and with the help of analytics make them better, you can go for Thrive Leads. If you want to save more, the better to grab the 24% off Thrive Themes membership discount.
Thrive Leads Alternatives 2020 & Comparison
This market is very competitive and you will find many potential Thrive Leads alternative available in market. Few of them are OptinMonster, Bloom, Clickfunnels, Convert Pro, ConvertKit, SumoMe etc.
But here I will show you the comparison of Thrive Leads with the top 3 email list builder plugins and why Thrive Leads is a better option.
Thrive Leads Vs Bloom
- Bloom doesn’t have Exit intent technology
- You can’t buy Bloom, you have to go for Elegant Themes package
Thrive Leads Vs OptinMonster
- OptinMonster has more features, but the pricing wise it is very costly compared to Thrive Leads. In case of Thrive Leads, you have to pay one-time fee when for OptinMonster you have to pay monthly or annual recurring charges
- Beginner friendly plugin specially for bloggers & internet marketers.
Thrive Leads Vs Convert Pro
- Pricing wise, Thrive Leads is cheaper compared to Convert pro. Convert Pro charges annual charges, when Thrive Leads is a one-time payment only.
- You will also get lifetime updates for Thrive Leads. But for Convert pro as per subscription period only.
- Thrive Leads is a drag * drop block based visual editor, which is missing in case of Convert pro.
- Huge number of conversion focus templates are available already for Thrive Leads. In case of convert pro they have limited number of templates.
FAQs Related To Thrive Leads Review 2020
Can I Use Thrive Leads on WordPress blog?
Yes, Thrive Leads is a WordPress plugin and it requires a self-hosted installation of WordPress to run.
Can I upgrade my license at a later date?
You can upgrade to get more licenses at any time and you will only be charged the price difference between the two.
How many opt-in forms can I create?
As many as your heart desires! We do not put a limit on the number of opt-in form you can put on your site.
How much does Thrive Leads cost?
You can start with by spending just $67 for 1 website. This is a one-time fee only.
Final Verdict: Is Thrive Leads Worth The Price?
List building is a very crucial task if you are into online business. Whether you earn money by promoting your own products or affiliate products, you need an audience and for that only you must build email list from day 1. In that regards, Thrive Leads is perfectly suitable for beginners with a very much affordable price tag.
There are various email list building plugins or software’s available with many awesome features. But they also cost too high compared to Thrive Leads. As a WordPress blogger, you just have to pay only $67 for lifetime to get this amazing product. I am sure you will be able to make decision after reading this Thrive Leads review 2020.