Generally, GreenGeeks offers several coupon codes throughout the year, using which users save a lot of expenses while purchasing any hosting services of GreenGeeks. However, users must apply the coupon codes properly to get the maximum discount.
Therefore, in this article, we will show all readers how to apply the coupon codes properly so that they can purchase GreenGeeks Hosting services at a discounted price. Furthermore, within this article, we will also enlist the primary features of GreenGeeks.
Main features of GreenGeeks
- GreenGeeks offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- It comes with a user-friendly website builder.
- They offer free SSL certificates and free unlimited email accounts.
- GreenGeeks offers a free site migration service.
- This hosting company also offers free nightly backups.
- By using GreenGeeks, users will also get unlimited SSD web space and unlimited domains on a single account.
- All plans of GreenGeeks comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
- They offer top-class 24/7 customer support facility. Users can seek help from the support staff via email, phone, or live chat.
GreenGeeks Pricing Plans
GreenGeeks offers four types of hosting services, including WordPress Hosting, Web Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Reseller Hosting. Each Hosting platform offers different pricing plans, which we will highlight in this section of this article.
- GreenGeeks Web Hosting Pricing Plans
GreenGeeks Web Hosting Platform comes with three different pricing plans, including the Lite Plan, Pro Plan, and the Premium Plan. The Price of the Lite Plan and the Pro Plan is $2.95/month and $5.95/month, respectively. The Premium Plan costs $11.95/month.
- GreenGeeks WordPress Hosting Pricing Plans
Like GreenGeeks Web Hosting pricing plans, WordPress Hosting service also comes with three different pricing plans, which include the Lite Plan, Pro Plan, and the Premium Plan. The Price of the Lite Plan, Pro Plan, and the Premium Plan is $2.95/month, $5.95/month, and 11.95/month respectively.
- GreenGeeks VPS Hosting Pricing Plans
GreenGeeks VPS Hosting Plans comes with three different pricing plans, including the 2GB Plan, 4GB Plan, and the 8GB Plan. The 2GB Plan and the 4GB Plan cost $39.85/month and 59.95/month, respectively, while, on the other hand, the 8GB Plan costs $109.95/month.
- GreenGeeks Reseller Hosting Pricing Plan
GreenGeeks Reseller Hosting offers three pricing plans, which include the RH-25 Plan, RHY-50 Plan, and the RH-80 Plan. In order to avail the services of the RH-25 Plan, RH-50 Plan, and the RH-80 Plan, users need to pay $19.95/month, $24.95/month, and $34.95/month respectively.
How to apply GreenGeeks coupon codes
- First and foremost, users need to go to the GeenGeeks official website.
- After reaching the official website, users need to select a hosting platform and a proper pricing plan as per their requirements.
- In this step, users need to click on the “Get Started” button present just below the preferred pricing plan.
- As users will click on the “Get Started” button, they will be directed to a new webpage where they need to enter an available domain name.
- After finalizing the domain name, users need to click on the “Next” button, which will take them to the checkout page.
- Within the checkout page, users need to enter the appropriate promo code in order to purchase the pricing plan at a discounted rate.
Note: Some standard promo codes of GreenGeeks include TAKE20OFF, VPS20OFF, RESELLER20OFF, and DIGITAL30.
- In this step, users need to select a proper payment method, and then they need to enter their personal details.
- Finally, to complete the entire purchasing process, users need to click on the “Create Account” button present at the bottom of the checkout page.
So, by following the steps mentioned above, users will be able to purchase the GreenGeeks pricing plans at a discounted price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question One: Does GreenGeeks offer an uptime guarantee?
Answer: Yes, GreenGeeks offer a 99.9% server uptime guarantee for all their hosting plans. So, if users open a hosting account with GreenGeeks, they can feel confident that their websites will run successfully most of the time.
The 99.9% uptime guarantee is a great feature to have as downtime can affect any site’s performance. Furthermore, GreenGeeks also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
Question Two: Can GreenGeeks handle high traffic?
Answer: Yes, this company can handle high traffic round the clock. However, users must make sure to choose the right hosting plan that meets their requirements. If users are found to consume more resources than allowed, the company will request them to upgrade to a higher plan.
Question Three: Does GreenGeeks offer a month to month payment option?
Answer: Yes, GreenGeeks offer month to month payment options for their shared plans. But if users choose the month to month plan, they have to pay a $15 setup fee. However, on the other hand, if users select the annual plan, the $15 setup fee gets waived off.
Question Four: Do users have to register the domain name with GreenGeeks?
Answer: When users purchases a hosting plan, GreenGeeks waives off the domain registration fee. Moreover, users are not obligated to register a domain name with GreenGeeks so users can use any preferred domain name registrars for domain registration.
As promised at the beginning of this article, we have given essential information regarding the GreenGeeks coupon codes. So all users who are looking to utilize the GreenGeeks services at a discounted price must thoroughly go through this article.
Latest posts by Santanu Debnath (see all)
- How To Start A WordPress Blog on GreenGeeks Hosting [Step By Step Guide] - September 28, 2020
- 10+ Best Amazon Affiliate WordPress Themes in 2020 - September 22, 2020
- 7 Best WordPress Themes For Micro Niche Sites 2020 - September 22, 2020