Searching for Thrive Suite Review 2021? Then you are at the right place as we are going to share everything about Thrive Suite on this article and also help you to understand why Thrive Suite is the best tool for affiliate marketers in 2021.
Previously, Thrive Themes used to call it as Thrive Membership, but recently they have renamed the product as Thrive Suite, which is nothing but a collection of some amazing tools & plugins with which anyone can easily create a conversion optimized website quickly in 2021.
Let’s go through the detailed review of Thrive Suite and understand whether Thrive Suite is worth or not.
Thrive Suite Review 2021: Key Features
This section of this article will highlight a few essential benefits of Thrive Suite so that users can utilize this WordPress tool properly.
It comes with an all-in-one marketing solution
Thrive Suite comes with an all-in-one marketing solution for WordPress sites. Within Thrive Suite, users will get marketing tools that help users with lead generation, split testing, headline optimization, and comment management.
It comes with premium templates
Their designers make changes frequently, and hence they constantly come up with new templates for landing pages, themes, blocks, and individual elements.
Offers regular unlimited updates for free
This is one of the main benefits of Thrive Suite. Thrive Suite always gets updated with time, and if users purchase a valid license, they will always get the feature updates for free.
Flawlessly integrates with third-party tools
Thrive Suite flawlessly integrates with all popular third-party online marketing tools like MailChimp, Infusionsoft, and Active Campaign, etc.
It comes with a 30-day refund policy
Thrive Suite does not provide any free trial. However, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. Due to this feature, if users are unhappy with Thrive Suite’s services, they can give up the services within 30-days to get back the entire invested amount.
Thrive Suite Products & Tools
Thrive Suite offers several useful products that help users attract more visitors to their site and eventually increase the SEO ranking. Therefore, in this section, we will discuss about every Thrive Suite’s products in detail so that users can get an idea about the products before using them in the future.
Thrive Architect (Best Page Builder For WordPress)
Thrive Architect also known as the visual editor, is Thrive Suite’s one of the main product. It is the most advanced frontend drag and drop page builder for WordPress.
This plug-in offers a straightforward user-interface, seamless navigation, and several other features that help in the marketing campaign, blogging, and complex website designs.
Furthermore, Thrive Architect comes with a comprehensive library of ready-made landing page templates, import & export features, conversion elements, etc. Thrive Themes first released this plug-in.
Main features of Thrive Architect
- Thrive Architect allows users to add cool animation effects to buttons that grab people’s attention.
- Through this plug-in, users can quickly switch between design styles.
- This plug-in is smooth and glitch-free.
- It easily syncs with other Thrive Suite’s products.
- Through Thrive Architect, users can drag elements next to each other to split them into multiple columns rather than setting up a column structure.
Thrive Apprentice (Best Online Course Creator)
Thrive Apprentice is a popular WordPress plug-in that helps to create online courses. It is a complete in-dashboard LMS that users need to create simple courses to sell on their blog or website.
Main features of Thrive Apprentice
- It allows users to build unlimited courses.
- It comes with a user-friendly straightforward interface.
- It flawlessly integrates with SendOWL, which helps to turn online courses into premium membership products.
- Combined with Thrive Architect, Thrive Apprentice allows users to create professional online courses in the easiest possible way.
- Thrive Apprentice is compatible with all WordPress themes.
Thrive Comments (Best Comments Plugin For WordPress)
Thrive Comments is a feature-packed, lightweight, customizable comment plug-in for WordPress. Unlike other third-party comment plug-ins, Thrive Comments helps users convert their commenters into subscribers, sharers, leads, and paying customers.
It keeps track of all the comments that come on a WordPress site. Thrive Comments comes with a style optimization feature along with conversion options and gamification for user retention. It even allows users to send people down a funnel whenever they interact with their pages.
Main features of Thrive Comments
- It encourages readers to leave a comment and eventually helps to build a community.
- It helps to convert WordPress comments into engagement and interactions.
- It leverages comments to get more page views and eventually reduces the blog bounce rate.
- Thrive Comments provides detailed insights regarding the visitors’ activity on the user’s website.
- It helps to add the upvote and downvote functionality within a website.
Thrive Ovation is a popular Thrive Suite plug-in designed to help users capture and make the most of their client’s testimonials.
This is an essential plug-in as customer feedback is critical for building trust and credibility of any blog and online business. Hence, the more trust a blog has, the more business it will gain. Moreover, apart from the average testimonial display block, it also offers a testimonial widget.
Main features of Thrive Ovation
- This plug-in helps users manage and edit testimonials so that they can be used in the most effective places.
- It helps to display testimonials anywhere on a website through beautiful and editable templates.
- It helps to turn social testimonials into website testimonials.
- Thrive Ovation allows users to add tags with every testimonial, which eventually helps to add testimonials dynamically.
Thrive Leads (Best Lead Capture Plugin For WordPress)
Thrive Leads is the most advanced and one of the most feature-packed opt-in form builder and email list building plug-ins for WordPress.
It comes with a wide range of features, including predesigned form templates, email form visual editor, built-in A-B split testing tools for users forms, conversion reports, content marketing reports, etc. Moreover, Thrive Leads also offers a large number of templates for opt-in forms.
Main features of Thrive Leads
- Thrive Leads comes with an A/B testing engine that helps users to find the best possible opt-in form design.
- It helps to boost conversions with the help of SmartLinks and SmartExit.
- Thrive Lead helps users to find out which opt-in forms are performing best and from which pages and posts a user’s leads are coming.
- It comes with a huge variety of opt-in forms that give users complete control over their list building.
- Thrive Leads helps a user to automatically deliver downloads to new subscribers so that he/she can easily use lead magnets on his/her site.
Thrive Clever Widgets
Thrive Clever Widget is an innovative Thrive Suite plug-in designed to give users greater control over where their widgets are displayed within their WordPress sites.
This WordPress plug-in helps users to customize the widgets on their website so that it suits their visitors. As a result, visitors are more likely to click on the posts, which ultimately leads to a better conversion rate.
Main features of Thrive Clever Widgets
- Thrive Clever Widget displays unique widgets based on the user’s website category, posts, tags, etc., that help in displaying highly appropriate content to the visitors.
- This plug-in allows users to manually select the location where they like to include the widgets.
- Thrive Clever Widget reduces the bounce rate of a website by showing highly relevant content to the visitor.
- This Thrive Suite plug-in does not slow down a website.
Thrive Quiz Builder
Thrive Quiz Builder helps users to create simple quizzes that are to the point and conversion-focused. Quizzes built using Thrive Quiz Builder help users to increase social interaction with their site visitors and even grow their subscribers’ list.
Thrive Quiz Builder offers four Quiz types and four Quiz templates along with power analytics using which users can easily see results across any interval.
Main features of Thrive Quiz Builder
- It helps to increase engagement on any website.
- With this plug-in’s help, users can easily guide their website visitors, segment them, and optimize processes.
- Users can access Thrive Quiz Builder on every device and platform.
- It comes with powerful analytics so users can keep track of the number of people starting and finishing the quiz.
Thrive Theme Builder (Best WordPress Theme Builder)
Thrive Theme Builder is one of the most essential products of Thrive Suite, which is a complete, powerful and standalone visual responsive WordPress theme builder built on the same technology found in the Thrive Architect plug-in.
Main features of Thrive Theme Builder
- Thrive Theme Builder is built predominantly on CSS for optimum performance and fast loading.
- It comes with a visual drag and drop interface so users can easily create top-quality sites without hiring an expensive web designer or developer.
- Thrive Theme Builder offers undo and redo features that allow users to have complete control over their designs.
- It offers a step by step guide that helps users customize global elements like the header and sidebar, etc.
- It comes with a clutter-free, user-friendly interface.
Thrive Ultimatum is a powerful scarcity marketing campaign building plug-in. It comes with some useful conversion features and options, which help users in several ways. This plug-in is designed to help users boost leads and sales.
With this plug-in’s help, users can create customized evergreen funnels that will prompt their site visitors to take action, effectively leading to more conversion rates.
Main features of Thrive Ultimatum
- It comes with several pre-built campaign templates that are fully customizable.
- It allows users to set up dynamic redirect links.
- Thrive Ultimatum supports different time zones so users can run scarcity campaigns at different time zone and in different languages.
- It comes with a recurring campaign feature through which users can automatically set Thrive Ultimatum to start, stop, and repeat campaigns.
- Thrive Ultimatum allows users to run a campaign across multiple pages.
Thrive Optimize allows users to perform A/B tests for the landing pages and other pages they build using Thrive Architect. Thrive Optimize is the only plug-in of Thrive Suite that does not work independently.
Main features of Thrive Optimize
- It allows users to easily create A/B tests for their Thrive Architect built landing pages.
- It comes with a single click cloning feature, which helps users to clone an existing landing page.
- Thrive Optimize automatically distributes traffic evenly between user’s test variations.
- This plug-in highlights the details about how a user’s tests are performing and also highlights the statistical significance.
Thrive Headline Optimizer
Thrive Headline Optimizer is a popular Thrive Suite plug-in designed to help users optimize their headlines on their website so that the number of clicks increases and the bounce rate decreases. This WordPress plug-in also allows users to perform A/B split testing for multiple headline titles.
Main features of Thrive Headline Optimizer
- It provides quick reports through which users can get a good idea of how much their readers are enjoying their content.
- It also offers detailed reports, which helps users to find out how much time is being spent on their content by their visitors.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer is compatible with the WooCommerce plug-in.
- It offers a bulk testing feature that saves time and optimizes all of the user’s existing content.
Thrive Suite Pricing & Discount
Thrive Suite offers a Thrive Membership plan that costs $19/month when billed annually and $30/month when billed quarterly. This membership plan offers all the Thrive Suite plug-ins, and along with the plug-ins, users will also get the Thrive Theme Builder.
By purchasing this membership plan, users will also get access to Thrive University. This plan even allows users to install all tools on up to 25 websites. Within this membership plan, users will also get a 24/7 customer support facility and free regular updates.
Furthermore, Thrive Suite also offers an Agency Membership plan, which costs $49/month when billed annually and $69 when billed quarterly. By purchasing the Agency Membership plan, users can use all the Thrive Suite’s products on a maximum of 50 websites.
Thrive Suite’s Customer Support Review
Generally, Thrive Suite offers straightforward plug-ins so users can efficiently utilize them without facing any issue. However, if users require any help regarding any Thrive Suite product, they can contact the support agents as all products come with a one-year full support facility.
Moreover, if users purchase the Thrive Membership, they will get unlimited support throughout their entire use of the themes and plug-ins. It even comes with an extensive knowledgebase, including documentation and troubleshooting tips for all Thrive products.
Thrive Suite also comes with Thrive University, a special section containing many valuable courses that help users sharpen their marketing skills. The courses found within Thrive University are designed by marketing experts, so users need not worry as they will be learning the very best marketing courses.
A Quick Review Of Thrive Suite 2021
- It is easy to install all Thrive Suite’s products into a blog or website.
- Users can easily access tutorials present on the Thrive Suite website.
- Users can purchase the products individually if the membership scheme is not suitable.
- It offers a comprehensive knowledgebase.
- It comes with easy to navigate menus.
- Some of the plug-ins are code-heavy. Although they are well optimized, but still those plug-in file’s size can be quite large.
- At times Thrive Suite can be expensive compared to a single theme or plug-in.
Frequently Asked Questions related to Thrive Suite
Can users use Thrive Suite to build their blog?
Thrive Suite is perfect for those users who are starting a blog. They can build their site and blog using Thrive Theme Builder, create blog posts using Thrive Architect, and add opt-in forms using Thrive Leads. Thrive Suite includes all the tools users need to have a blog that will first engage their audience and then get them on the user’s mailing list.
Do Thrive Suite offers any money-back guarantee policy?
Yes, Thrive Suite offers a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. As a result of this feature, if users are unhappy with the Thrive Suite’s services, they can give up the services within 30-days to get back the entire invested amount.
What will happen if users don’t renew their Thrive Suite license?
If users don’t renew their license, the existing website, landing pages, quizzes, and opt-in forms will stay intact. However, users will not get updates, customer support facilities and will not be able to utilize the premium templates without renewing their license.
Does Thrive Suite offers tutorials?
Thrive Suite offers hundreds of tutorials for every single feature and product in their toolkit. Moreover, they also provide full step by step videos on how to set up each product.
Conclusion: Is Thrive Suite Worth The Price?
As promised at the beginning of this review article, we have given valuable information about Thrive Suite, a store of the best conversion-optimized WordPress plug-ins.
Finally, we can end this review article by saying that Thrive Suite is perfect for that category of people who are looking for an all-in-one WordPress set of plug-ins. So, all users who are interested to know regarding Thrive Suite must thoroughly go through this article.
Latest posts by Santanu Debnath (see all)
- Thrive Suite Review 2021: #1 Toolbox For Affiliate Marketers (It’s More Than Worth) - February 13, 2021
- BuddyBoss Vs PeepSo 2021: Which is Better? - January 5, 2021
- BuddyBoss Vs KLEO 2021: Which Is Better? - January 5, 2021