If you are Studiopress theme lover of user of Genesis Framework, the you will find this information highly useful. Studiopress is back with their flash sale offer, where you will get a chance to buy their entire collection of WordPress themes including the award winning Genesis Framework.
I just got the information from Studiopress Newsletter, where you will easily find out every single details about this Studiopress sale 2017. I hope this will help you to save money.
Studiopress Flash Sale 2017 – Details From Their Newsletter
When you combine that discount with your 25% returning customer discount, it takes the price of Pro Plus from $499.95 … all the way down to just $281.21.
That’s a total savings of nearly 44% off the regular price.
So why should you hop on this offer right away?
Here are three good reasons …
1. This is a flash sale.
That means, of course, it will only be available for a limited time.
The sale begins today and lasts for one week — until next Wednesday, October 4th at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
At that point, the $125 discount is gone. (To be clear: your returning customer discount is always available.)
2. The value of everything currently included in Pro Plus is well over $2,000.
It’s $2,517.52, to be precise. That’s how much it would cost, with your customer discount, to buy each theme in Pro Plus individually.
You don’t need a calculator to see how massive the value is given the discounted price that is available to you this week.
Even if you only use a very small fraction of the Pro Plus themes in the future, you’ll still end up ahead. And given that your Pro Plus subscription is a lifetimesubscription — meaning you’ll never pay another dime for a StudioPress theme — you’ll most likely end up way ahead.
Here is everything you get with Pro Plus:
- All current StudioPress themes — there are 40 as of today
- All future StudioPress themes — a new one was recently released (see below), and others are already in development
- All current and future third-party themes that we add to Pro Plus — there are 24 currently, after two more were released recently, and with more on the way
- All design, security, and functionality updates to the Genesis Framework
- Plus support for all themes from our amazing support staff (Note: we support StudioPress themes, while the third-party developers support their themes.)
You get all of that, beginning as soon as you purchase Pro Plus and lasting for as long as you keep your account. No more payments (ever) — just unlimited access to our themes and updates.
And now, number three …
3. The value of Pro Plus keeps going up because we keep releasing new themes
Just since July, we’ve released three new themes:
Outfitter Pro — a striking new storefront theme for Genesis that was built to integrate seamlessly with WooCommerce and features a stylish masonry-style product display option for the homepage.
Boss Pro — a “posh yet minimalist” theme that was designed to take your business to the next level and help you connect with your ideal audience.
Business Pro — an elegant, bold theme that is the result of valued customer feedback, feature requests, and years of Genesis theme development experience.
With the Pro Plus All-Theme Pack, you’ll have access to each of these themes right now.
Plus, every time we release a new theme in the future — and more are already on track for release in the coming months — you’ll have access to it as soon as it’s released.
So, in summation, here are the three reasons you should buy Pro Plus today at a major discount:
- The discount goes away soon.
- You’ll be receiving $2,000+ in excess value as soon as you purchase.
- Your design options, and the value of your investment, keep increasing with every new theme we release.
So don’t wait.
Have a great Wednesday!