I am going to share the best Crocoblock Alternatives so that you can get some relief. Although Crocoblock works on Elementor environment only, but using Elementor Pro is much more easy compared to Crocoblock.
Crocoblock is an Elementor Addon powered by JetPlugins. It’s great use Crocoblock with so many extra features. But at the same time you need to install many plugins on your WordPress blog which may not be comfortable. So, in such a scenario, to make life simpler I am sure these Crocoblock alternatives will help you out.
Here are the 7 amazing alternatives of Crocoblock
Table of Contents
7 Best Crocoblock Alternatives for Your Website (Compared)
Crocoblock is a suite of tools for creating WordPress websites that have the Elementor page builder plugin installed. When you sign up with Crocoblock, you get access to their free Kava WordPress theme as well as a selection of useful plugins and tools.
But as I have shared earlier, you have to deal with many plugins and web site experience may get complicated. Again, it will depend upon your own need. But if you are looking for a easy interface to create stunning web pages, I am sure you will love these tools like Crocoblock.
1. Elementor Pro
Elementor Pro is a very popular page builder in 2021. Yes, this is one of the best page builder with a lot of ready to use templates which are really attractive. Undoubtedly this is the #1 Crocoblock alternative as a theme as well as a builder.
Using Elementor Pro you can create very beautiful pages and cost wise also this one is quite cheap. I would say, both Elementor & Divi are tough competitor and whatever you choose, it will give you an amazing experience.
- Over 80 design elements
- 100+ pre-designed page templates.
- Works with any theme and plugin
- Compatible with WPML and Polylang
- Powerful addons to extend the functionality
- Visual theme builder
- Use more than E.g. post grid widgets and an innovative Embed Anywhere feature.
- This enables you to embed the layouts of Elementor throughout your website.
Elementor offers various types of subscription option and as a beginner you can start with $49/website for 1 year plan. You have to pay recurring charges every year.
2. Divi Builder
If you want your website building experience to be super simple and highly rewarding, The Divi Builder from Elegant Themes can be the one for you. Divi is most popular WordPress drag and drop page builder for bloggers and we have rated Divi as the #2 alternative of Crocoblock.
With time, they have included plenty of features & options so that you can customize your website to any level. If you want to create advanced level website then you must go for The DIVI Builder.
- This powerful drag and drop builder supports front as well as back-end editing for all the websites. I have shared couple of comparison like Divi Vs Avada, Divi Vs Elementor, Divi Vs Thrive Builder which will help you to find why Divi is the best page builder for WordPress.
- You get to choose from a wide range of elements to ensure that you build a beautiful website just the way you want.
- Many pre-defined templates and content modules
- All the layouts are highly customizable and your creations will always be mobile responsive.
- There are many Divi child themes or skins available which will help you to build different looking sites for your clients with this page builder.
How much does Divi cost you? Divi doesn’t come alone, you have to buy Elegant Themes package to get this. With this package, you will also get access to 80+ premium themes with many awesome plugins like Bloom, Monarch etc. Although you can purchase their annual plan by paying a 20% discounted price, I would recommend you to grab Elegant Themes for Lifetime by paying only $199 (normally $249) one-time. This is a special Divi discount price you can avail using the below link only.GRAB 20% OFF On DIVI Builder
If you think a page builder may slow down your website, then you can check out these amazing web hosting plans for Divi theme. If you have budget then go for Managed WordPress hosting, or else a good shared WordPress hosting will also work to start with.
3. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a very good product and you can understand the competition among the top 4 WordPress page builder plugins in 2021. The drag and drop page-builder comes with several page templates which you can apply on your website within minutes.
Once a template is selected, you can then easily add images and text before hitting the publish button. If you are looking for a solid Crocoblock alternative, then you can also check out Beaver Builder.
The best thing is the page builder supports 3rd party add-ons to fill this gap. Ultimate Addons could be a solution to Beaver Builder. It has 45+ unique modules and 100+ page templates.
- WPML integration for translations
- Compatible with WooCommerce to create an online store
- Supports custom post types, pages, and posts
- Works with your shortcodes and custom widgets
- Multisite network support
- Saves your custom layout to reuse on other projects
- The advanced module settings let you configure when the content is visible.
Beaver Builder will cost you around $99/year for unlimited websites. Also, get 40% OFF Beaver builder discount on renewal. Keep a track of Beaver Builder Black Friday sale 2021 for even more discount.
4. Thrive Architect
If you are looking for a easy to use page builder, the Thrive Architect is our #2 preference in this list of Divi Alternatives. I am using Thrive Architect in few of my blogs to create landing pages. Although you can create a complete website using the Thrive Theme Builder as well.
Thrive Architect is the best page builder plugin for WordPress bloggers. This one is a true WYSIWYG editor (what you see is what you get) as I really enjoy creating a webpage using existing templates, elements and many more. This plugin is less complicated and perfect for a beginner.
- It’s a true WYSIWYG front-end editor. You can easily create your landing pages easily with the drag & drop interface.
- The builder is compatible with all the themes and allows you to add a host of elements like pricing tables, call to action buttons, social links, and more.
- Use any existing templates (more than 100+) to create awesome looking pages for your website.
- All the elements are mobile responsive, which will make sure your landing pages are always mobile friendly.
- No need to install a separate coupon plugin, just check out the deal page that I have created using Thrive Architect.
- This is one of the most affordable page builder plugins for WordPress. You just have to pay one-time and enjoy using updates for lifetime.
Thrive Architect is a part of Thrive Suite. So you have to subscribe to Thrive Suite to get access To Thrive Architect with 9 other amazing tools. It will cost you around $19/mo when you go for annual subscription. This way you can get up to 24% discount on Thrive Suite.
If you are looking for the fast landing builder for WordPress, then SeedProd is a very good Crocoblock like plugin. You can set your website as under construction until you are done with the final design.
Their Drag & Drop Page Builder lets you create great-looking pages and layouts fast so you can get your landing page up in minutes. No coding required! Enjoy a huge collection of landing pages to create stunning pages quickly.
- Over 100 professionally designed landing page templates
- Responsive and mobile ready
- Use built-in Coming Soon and Maintenance Modes to limit access to your website while under construction.
- Integrates with all major email marketing providers to build an email list
- Live previews to see how your page looks as you’re building it
- Revision history to go back to any previously saved point
- Works with all WordPress themes
- Use layout navigation, which is a mini-map of your page, to easily rearrange sections, rows, columns, blocks, or access your page settings.
The Basic plan starts at $39.50 per year for 1 website
6. Themify Builder
No matter what kind of website layout you have in mind, you can drag and drop it with the help of Themify Builder. They are in the market for many years especially in the field of WordPress theme development. Recently they also launched their page builder tool when the market is already filled with many best WordPress landing page builders.
- More than 50 prebuilt layouts, animation effects, and compatibility, and many WordPress add-ons included.
- The Themify Builder comes for free if you purchase any of the Themify themes for your WordPress website.
- There is also a free version of the page builder which you can download and start using with any WordPress website.
- You can also only purchase the add-on bundle from Themify to get this drag and drop page builder.
Themify Builder is available as FREE only. But with fewer features. But that doesn’t have much power. Although you can go for better themify builder. But their striking features are available in their add-ons. This is one of the cheapest options in this list of best WordPress page builders in 2021.
Brizy is another page builder plugin and you can consider this one as Crocoblock alternative if you find it better compared to others. This will available as a plugin and also as Brizy Cloud form. That means you can design your website pages on Brizy cloud server which will provide you a stunning fast creation experience.
- Leighweight, intuitive interface
- Extremely easy to use
- Streamlined workflow
- Complete enough features
- Not limited to a certain theme
- Advanced elements on the free version
- Offers a lifetime plan
You can start using Brizy by paying $49/year only. They also have a lifetime plan that will cost you only $299 one-time payment.