One of the numerous reasons, regarding WordPress being the most well known CMS all around, is because it is a vast storehouse of extremely flexible themes. Regardless of whether a person wants to give his site a refined look or a dull appearance, WordPress is the only option present in the market.
WordPress Theme Providers are free, but there are some paid providers as well. Paid providers are called premium theme providers. So a person can opt for free or paid one according to their choice.
Best WordPress Theme Providers
This article will contain detailed information about the WordPress Theme Providers which includes both free and paid providers. Therefore if a person goes through this article thoroughly, he/she will able to select the best WordPress Theme Provider.
Started in 2007, StudioPress has won overall acknowledgment for its smooth designs and high-quality themes.
People can look for their favourite themes by filtering the theme catalogs depending upon different categories such as (business, enterprise, magazine, photography, real estate) or through various features like (color styles, custom header, HTML5 markup, responsive).
The Genesis Framework is the main backbone of all the StudioPress templates. So, the user can benefit from smart design architecture which is essential for SEO activities. Genesis framework also gives extra security to the websites.
Another great utility of StudioPress is that the user need not require to register for a personal hosting account. It contains a high-quality infrastructure and also provides highly efficient customer support staff who generally gives 24hrs service.
- They have a high-quality infrastructure.
- They contain efficient support staffs who work round the clock.
- StudioPress provides 100% SEO friendly templates.
- The Genesis Framework offers extra facilities to all the websites.
The hosted website plans starts at $24/month and includes 20 top class themes. If within the first 30 days a user is unsatisfied with the themes then StudioPress refunds the total amount.
MythemeShop is one of the most famous theme developers with nearly 350,000 customers associated with them. Its themes are created in such a way so that it ensures lightning-quick load time and the best possible front-end user experience.
MythemeShop also provides plenty of back-end features which includes one of the most comprehensive and unique option panels. With the help of this control panel, the user can easily import dummy content to imitate the theme’s demo within a few seconds.
The framework of MythemeShop enables the user to build their site with their content. MythemeShop themes are designed in such a way so that it is compatible with all major browsers.
- All the themes of MythemeShop have high-quality option panels.
- MythemeShop provides narrated video tutorials for their customers.
- All the themes of MythemeShop contain Shortcodes that enable the user to customize their website easily.
- They offer unlimited colour options and unlimited background option for every theme.
- All the themes of MythemeShop have great in-built Ad management facility.
- They provide 24*7 customer support.
- All the themes are mobile friendly.
The complete collection of themes is available at 87/year or the user can even buy a single theme whose price ranges from $29 to $59.
3. Elegant Themes
Elegant Themes started in 2008. It is the best option for buying WordPress themes at a very cheap rate. The owner of Elegant Themes is Nick Roach.
More than 500,000 people have joined Elegant Themes as they offer premium themes at a very low cost. The user will be able to customize their website easily with Elegant Themes. Through the jQuery colour selector, the user can easily customize the colours of the themes with a single click.
Elegant Themes have a total of 87 WordPress themes along with five plugins. They always provide high-quality SEO friendly WordPress themes.
- Elegant Themes allow the user to change colour schemes, the layout of their blogs and even enable the user to control their featured articles.
- It is fully optimized and compatible with all the SEO plugins.
- It has a layout setting page through which the user can efficiently manage thumbnails, comment, and post-info section.
- It has a built-in module through which a user can place banner ads on their website.
- It allows the user to create a beautiful image gallery.
To access all the themes and plugins on a yearly basis the user should pay $89/year, and the user can purchase all the themes and plugins for lifetime access by paying $249.
In 2009 two friends Gerasimos Tsiamalos and Anastis Sourgoutsidis founded CSSIgniter. It is a premium WordPress theme and plugin company based in Greece. This company has a total of 60 premium themes.
CSSIgniter themes have beautiful and unique designs which make the themes very attractive. Each theme of CSSIgniter is created for a specific niche. So the user can use them according to their requirement.
CSSIgniter has themes for almost every kind of websites like blogging, business, photography, hotel, church, real estate, gaming, and various other sites. Another significant aspect of CSSIgniter includes a 30-day money back guarantee if the user is not satisfied with their themes.
- All the themes have a Theme Control Panel option which contains useful settings and options like logo upload option, Google Analytic traction code insertion area, colour change setting and layout option, etc.
- All the themes have mobile responsive designs.
- This company provides 24 hrs customer service facility.
- They generally offer brand new themes every month.
- All the themes have an easy setup process.
To purchase a single theme the user need to pay $49 by which they get one year support. The user may also select the standard package at $59 or the developer plan at $79 through which the user will be able to access all the themes for one year. For lifetime access they need to pay $249.
HappyThemes is relatively a new WordPress theme shop that was launched in February 2017. It contains a total of 17 high-quality themes.
HappyThemes does not provide a huge variety of fonts or layout options, but instead, they make WordPress themes which are clean, fast loading, flexible and user-friendly so that they can allow the user to start their website, blog or online business quickly.
- All the themes of HappyThemes have a clean and stylish design.
- It allows the user to access all the themes at a very low cost.
- It supports unlimited website usage.
- It has an efficient customer support team that works round the clock to serve the customer properly.
- They provide SEO optimized WordPress themes.
Yearly access amount of all the themes is $49/year and lifetime access amount of all the themes is $99. But if the user wants to access a single theme, then he/she can purchase it by paying $39/theme.
Nick La and Darcy Clarke launched Themify in 2010. The primary goal of Themify is to develop high-quality WordPress themes with powerful plugins.
All the themes of Themify have a built-in customization tool known as the Themify builder. Themify builder separates the parts of the webpage into a drag and drop interface which enables the user to add a wide range of features.
- It has drag and drop building functionality.
- It gives both front and backend page access.
- It provides multi-site support facility.
- It offers 100% SEO optimized themes.
- The themes have Call to action buttons that can emphasize a particular section of the webpage.
- This company offers a 30-day refund policy.
For purchasing a single theme the user need to pay $49 and to access all the themes for lifetime use the user need to pay $249.
A team of expert developers has created BuddyBoss to handle complex WordPress and BuddyPress projects. BuddyBoss’s headquarter is in Chicago.
The themes and plugins of BuddyBoss are mainly specialized for online forums, social media platforms, marketplaces, and directories, etc. BuddyBoss support staffs are present in 10 different time zones which means that the user can expect 24/7 customer care support.
- This company provides 100% SEO optimized themes.
- BuddyBoss helps to design a custom social network.
- Superior theme customization helps to personalize the theme accordingly to the requirement of the user.
- One click installation process helps the user to install the themes and plugins very easily.
- They provide 24/7 customer care support.
To access the all-in-one themes the user need to pay $179 and the mobile supported themes are available at $29.
Conclusion: Best Commercial WordPress Theme Shops
So this article contains almost all the essential WordPress Theme Providers. The user can select any one of them according to their requirements.
Almost all the theme companies are providing the themes at an affordable rate, and more importantly, all the themes are 100% SEO optimized which helps the user to a large extent. Some are even offering 30 days cashback policy which provides an added advantage to the users.
So we can conclude that the above theme providers are beneficial for any user as they are always upgrading themselves so that they can provide high-quality themes for the websites.
Latest posts by Santanu Debnath (see all)
- How To Start A WordPress Blog on GreenGeeks Hosting [Step By Step Guide] - September 28, 2020
- 10+ Best Amazon Affiliate WordPress Themes in 2020 - September 22, 2020
- 7 Best WordPress Themes For Micro Niche Sites 2020 - September 22, 2020