We have handpicked 7 of the best WordPress testimonial plugins so that you can showcase your skills to the potential new customers through others’ words.
Ask yourself this question, “Will I buy products online without reading the reviews?” If you are a savvy buyer, your answer should be a bold “No”.
As a matter of fact, several reports agree that customer testimonials are way more effective than any other mode of online marketing. As a website owner, if you know how to use them, they can play an integral role in driving your conversions.
And if you run a WordPress website, you are in luck as there are a host of testimonial plugins that you can use on your website to help boost trust among your website visitors.
Note: You can also create a testimonial plugin like I have created this page to collect feedback from fellow bloggers. This will help me to grow as an authority blogger with time. I have designed this page using Thrive Architect.
We have listed 7 best testimonial plugins for WordPress. Browse through these options and you are sure to find the right WordPress plugin that perfectly meets your requirements.
7 Best WordPress Testimonial Plugins To Add Social Proof
1. Thrive Ovation
Thrive Ovation is one of the most power-packed testimonial plugins for WordPress. It allows you to turn comments into testimonials, integrate your social media accounts and import them as testimonials. It also creates a dedicated page for testimonial submission. Some useful features of this WordPress testimonial plugin are:
- Automated Testimonial Gathering
- Turning Social Testimonials into Website Testimonials
- Leveraging of WordPress Comments
- manage your collected testimonials
- option to add a tag.
However, Thrive Ovation is a paid plugin which is available for single and multiple websites. You can buy that plugin alone or get Thrive Themes membership with few more amazing tools.
WPForms is already very popular as a contact form plugin but it can also be used as a super convenient testimonial plugin for your website. It has a Post Submission add-on which can be activated to create a dedicated page for submitting testimonials. Some of its convenient features are:
- Post Submissions addon
- Include features like a rating scale
- Review testimonials easily before publishing
While WPForms is available in four different plans, this add-on is only available in Pro and Elite plans.
3. Testimonial Slider
If you want your testimonial plugin to match with the responsive design of your website, Testimonial Slider is a great option. It is one of the best testimonial plugins for WordPress and allows you to add testimonials in the plain list or slider layout.
Testimonial Slider also enables you to include a contact form which the visitors can use to submit their testimonials. The mobile-ready plugin is available for free as well in a premium version with added features. Some handy features of this WordPress testimonial plugin include:
- New WordPress Gutenberg editor supported
- GDPR compliant
- Flawless & easy to use
- Ready to use beautiful templates
4. Easy Testimonial
Website owners searching for an easy-to-use testimonial plugin should definitely try Easy Testimonial plugin. This is one of the best testimonial plugins for WordPress, which can be used for adding a customer feedback form on the website for collecting testimonials.
Once collected, use a shortcode to display them on your website. The testimonials can also be added as a widget or sidebar. The basic version of this plugin is free and you can upgrade to the premium version which has extra features if you like the plugin. Some features of Easy Testimonial are:
- Collect Testimonials: Front-End Testimonial Form Allows Customers to Submit Testimonials on your Website!
- Multiple Testimonial Forms: Use the Testimonial Form Builder to create multiple, custom collection forms!
- Testimonial Form Spam Prevention: Support for Really Simple Captcha and ReCaptcha included!
- New Testimonial Notifications: Send an e-mail to one, or more, addresses when a new testimonial is submitted.
- Designer Themes: 100+ professionally designed themes for front end display!
5. Testimonial Rotator
If you’ve just created a WordPress website and want to easily manage your website testimonials, Testimonial Rotator can deliver the expected results. It allows you to create a custom post type to let visitors submit testimonials. You can then display the same with the help of the widget option and a shortcode. It comes with a host of other features that make it one of the best free testimonial plugins for WordPress. Some useful features of Testimonial Rotator include:
- Add testimonials to multiple rotators
- Vertical Align Testimonials based on Height
- Star Ratings, Author information field
- Testimonial single template
- Ability to make custom templates
- hReview Support
6. Strong Testimonials
If you are an experienced web developer, you are sure to like the developer-friendly features of Strong Testimonials. It allows you to add a front-end form for collecting testimonials and offers a host of display options like sliders. Moreover, it is translation-ready and integrates with a number of plugins such as WPGlobus, WPML, and Polylang. The free WordPress testimonial plugin also allows you to embed your reviews from social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Strong Testimonial has
- No complicated shortcodes
- A front-end form
- Custom fields, Star ratings
- Slider & carousel with several navigation options
- Grids and Masonry
- Ready for translation with WPML, Polylang, and WPGlobus
7. Testimonials Showcase
With Testimonials Showcase, you can display your customer testimonials in a slider or a grid. Just like most other WordPress testimonial plugins, it lets you add a front-end form for testimonial submission. The is one of the best testimonial plugins for WordPress and is translation-ready.
It allows you to collect feedback in many different languages and translate them in your preferred language. The paid testimonial plugin also comes with a number of template themes and advanced features such as advanced link option, shortcode generator, and more.
- Grid or Slider Layouts
- More than 15 layout customization options
- Star Rating System
- Rich Snippets/Structured Data compatible
- Front-End submission form available
- Translation Ready
Best Testimonial Plugins For WordPress: Conclusion
Customer testimonials are one of the best ways to build trust among potential new customers and the testimonial plugins just make managing them far more convenient. Moreover, unlike many other types of WordPress plugins, testimonial plugins are easy to use.
Even if you’ve built a new website and don’t have much experience with plugins, you’d still be able to use them easily. But while downloading and using them is easy, selecting one is not. Try the 7 best testimonial plugins for WordPress discussed above to see what suits you best.
Latest posts by Santanu Debnath (see all)
- How To Start A WordPress Blog on GreenGeeks Hosting [Step By Step Guide] - September 28, 2020
- 10+ Best Amazon Affiliate WordPress Themes in 2020 - September 22, 2020
- 7 Best WordPress Themes For Micro Niche Sites 2020 - September 22, 2020