Best Learndash Themes in 2020: LearnDash is an LMS plug-in that helps users to create online courses on their website and even allows them to sell those course from their website. So LearnDash eventually helps to monetize any website from where users can make a huge profit.
However, along with LMS plug-ins, users also require an appropriate theme so that they can properly display their courses to the audience. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss about top 5 themes for LearnDash so that users can display their courses properly after creating it with the help of LearnDash.
Key Features Of LearnDash LMS Plugin For WordPress
Within this section, we will enlist the main features of LearnDash LMS plug-in before moving into the main section of this article where we will inform the readers about the best themes which are compatible with LearnDash LMS plug-in.
- LearnDash LMS plug-in helps to create multi-tier courses.
- It comes with various quizzing features such as question banks, eight-question types, and time limits, etc.
- With the help of LearnDash LMS plug-in, users can easily schedule lessons for their students.
- This plug-in allows users to award certificates to their student after the completion of any course.
- LearnDash comes with a drag and drop course builder so users can easily create different types of courses even without having any coding experience.
Top 5 Best LearnDash WordPress Themes
Now we will move into the main section of this article as we have already mentioned the main features of LearnDash LMS plug-in.
1. BuddyBoss For LearnDash
BuddyBoss for LearnDash is a popular LearnDash compatible theme which is mainly developed for creating online learning communities with WordPress. It comes with several pre-built templates which users can easily customize according to their preferences.
BuddyBoss for LearnDash theme flawlessly integrates with the AppBoss service, which allows users to launch their white-label mobile app for Android and iOS devices that they can submit to the respective app stores. This is the #1 Best LearnDash themes in 2020.
- BuddyBoss for LearnDash theme easily integrates with WooCommerce so users can easily monetize their courses.
- This theme comes with in-app purchase facility so the students can use their existing account details to pay for the courses or other premium content and features.
- This LearnDash theme comes with push notification feature through which users can notify their students whenever new content is available.
- It supports multi-lingual feature so users can easily convert their website into different languages by using BuddyBoss for LearnDash theme.
- This theme works flawlessly with several top-class page builders, including Elementor, Gutenberg page builder and the Divi builder.
- It comes with several useful narrated video tutorial so users can easily set up BuddyBoss for LearnDash theme.
- It also offer a detailed documentation section which users can easily access directly from the WordPress dashboard.
- This theme offers free one-year customer support facility and free regular updates. This is one of the best BuddyBoss themes.
- This LearnDash compatible theme comes with a 14-day money-back guarantee policy.
BuddyBoss for LearnDash theme offers three pricing plans, including the Single site license plan, 5-site license plan, and the 10-site license plan. The single site license plan and the 5-site license plan cost $228 and $288 respectively. Finally, the 10-site license plan costs $348.
2. Astra Pro
WP Astra is another popular WordPress theme which flawlessly integrates with LearnDash plug-in and hence helps users to create custom-designed sales pages for their online course and membership plans. You can install Learndash Plugin and convert this theme into an online platform easily.
This SEO friendly WordPress theme is created by Brainstorm Force team. WP Astra is an extremely lightweight WordPress theme so users can easily customize every part of their website through a range of options available in the WordPress Customizer.
- This WordPress theme is highly responsive.
- It comes with a sticky header so users can easily access the header even when they scroll down.
- It offers user-friendly designs so users can easily customize their website with the help of WP Astra.
- This WordPress theme works flawlessly with most of the theme builders, including Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, and Elementor.
- It flawlessly integrates with WooCommerce so users can easily set up an online store on their website.
- Astra requires less than 50KB of resources as compared to 100KB required by most of the other WordPress themes.
- This WordPress theme is translation ready so users can convert their website into several languages.
- By using this theme, users get more than 700 Google fonts.
- WP Astra offers a 14-day money-back guarantee policy.
WP Astra has two versions, one of the version is free while, on the other hand, the other version known as WP Astra Pro offers three different pricing plans, including the Astra Pro plan, Mini Agency Bundle, and the Agency Bundle.
- The Astra Pro plan cost $41/year, however, users will have to pay $249 if they want to purchase the Astra Pro plan for a lifetime period.
- The Mini Agency Bundle is available at $169/year, but users will have to pay $499 if they want to purchase the Mini Agency Bundle Plan for a lifetime.
- Finally, the Agency Bundle costs $249/year, but when it is purchased for a lifetime, users need to spend $699.
3. Divi Theme
Divi Theme is a fantastic WordPress theme that comes with visual drag and drop Divi theme builder. Due to Divi theme builder users can easily build their preferred website even without having any coding experience. In fact this is one of the most popular page-builder as well as theme builder.
Elegant Themes created the Divi theme and included various amazing features so that users can make attractive websites. Elegant themes also released Divi LearnDash Kit that allows users to create online courses for their WordPress site easily. Read variosu comparison topics like Divi Vs Elementor, Divi Vs Avada, Divi Vs Thrive Theme Builder.
Moreover, the LearnDash Divi kit also enables the Divi builder on the LearnDash pages, and hence users can add new modules to the Divi Builder, which can be used to place LearnDash elements within the editor area for lessons, courses, topics, quizzes, etc. So, Divi is one of the best Theme for Learndash in 2020.
- It comes with a theme customizer, which helps users to easily customize their website as per their preferences and even view the changes in real-time.
- Divi theme is extremely responsive so users can view their website on any device irrespective of screen shape and size.
- This theme is translation ready so users can easily convert their website into several languages.
- With the help of this theme, developers can combine their custom CSS with its visual design controls.
- Divi comes with more than 800 pre-made designs, and it even allows users to customize those designs and make new designs according to their preferences.
- This WordPress theme offers more than 40 website elements.
- It offers hover state styling feature with which users can create stunning hover effects and transform Divi modules into fun and interactive elements.
- This WordPress theme creates a unique extended colour pallet using advanced colour theory to give users a range of suggested colours that will look great on their webpage.
- Divi offers a 30-day trial period.
Unlike other LearnDash compatible themes, Divi offers only one license plan, which costs $89/year. However, users will have to pay $249 for a single time if they want to access the Divi theme for a lifetime period. Using the 20% OFF Elegant themes Coupon, you can buy Divi Lifetime @ $199 only.
4. Social Learner
Social Learner is a top-class theme which adds a social cognizance to an e-learning site, making it more interactive and easily shareable. This theme flawlessly integrates with LearnDash LMS plug-in so users can easily create online courses on their website.
This theme offers a straightforward interface and easy to use admin panel that helps to manage all the social and e-learning activities. With the help of Social Learner theme, users can easily turn their social network into an online learning platform.
- Social Learner offers student-oriented layouts.
- This theme is translation ready, so if required users can easily translate their website into different languages.
- Social Learner theme easily integrates with WooCommerce so users can easily monetize their courses and eventually earn a fair amount of money.
- Social Learner flawlessly integrates with WordPress Social Login plug-in, and hence users can connect their website with popular sites, including Twitter, Facebook, and Google.
- This theme is 100% SEO friendly.
- It provides Shortcodes through which users can add buttons, tabs, and tooltips, etc.
- This theme comes with real-time notifications in the toolbar.
- Users get one-year free support facility and regular updates.
- Social Learner theme offers a 7-day money-back guarantee policy.
Social Learner offers three different license plan, including the Single site license plan, 5-site license plan, and the 20-site license plan. The Single site license plan and the 5-site license plan cost $179 and $229, respectively. On the other hand, the 20-site license plan costs $279.
Edumodo is an extremely popular WordPress theme designed by ThemeXpert and is mainly used for creating a school, college, and university website. This theme comes with a drag and drop page builder so users can easily create their website even without having any coding experience.
Edumodo is highly responsive so users can easily view their website on any devices irrespective of its shape and size. It provides LearnDash optimized templates which users can use to promote their courses and also present any course content in an easy to read format.
This WordPress theme comes with an animation slider option which allows users to create a beautiful homepage slider for their site and even includes course & teacher details pages.
- This WordPress theme comes with RTL support which helps users to present their courses in different languages.
- It flawlessly integrates with a large number of LMS plug-ins, including LearnDash, LearnPress, and Sensei.
- It easily integrates with WooCommerce plug-in so users can easily monetize the courses which are created with the help of the LearnDash or other LMS plug-in.
- This theme is 100% SEO friendly.
- Edumodo also integrates flawlessly with several popular WordPress plug-ins, including MailChimp, bbPress, and Event Calendar.
- This WordPress theme offers more than 50 add-ons and more than 100 theme options to choose from.
- By using this theme, users will get flexible blog layout option and more than 10 homepage styles.
- This WordPress theme offer 24/7 customer support facility.
Edumodo offers two license plans, including the regular license plan and the extended license plan. The Regular license plan costs $59 while on the other hand, the extended license plan costs $1900.
Conclusion: Best LearnDash Themes
As promised at the beginning of this article, we have discussed in detail about the best LearnDash compatible themes in 2020. So readers must thoroughly go through all the above-mentioned alternatives and eventually select the best option according to their preferences.
There are plenty of WordPress themes out there, I would recommend you to avoid free themes as they always lacks features & support. You can test these themes with LearnDash Plugins on them and easily pick the right one. But there are few themes which are already integrated with LearnDash plugin features and make your life very easy. You can invest after a good Learndash theme like BuddyBoss for Learndash.