As the days are going by, Instagram is becoming more and more popular among the majority of the users. Nowadays, due to its increasing popularity, it has become an integral part of every digital marketing plan.
Recent observations have revealed that Instagram is a valuable social network for nearly all industries, giving companies more reach and a higher return on investment when compared to the other social networks. Therefore, in this article, we are going to discuss about the top five Instagram scheduling tool.
5 Best Instagram Scheduling Tools (Tools To Schedule Instagram Posts Automatically)
Tailwind is one of the best scheduling tools for Pinterest and Instagram, but apart from that, it can also be described as an all-in-one marketing toolkit. This tool is useful for every blogger, online businesses, and enterprises with online shops.
Moreover, it also helps a user to measure results in real-time so that they can adjust their marketing strategies accordingly. Nowadays, more than 100,000 leading global brands and almost more than 400 top agencies use Tailwind.
- Tailwind allows users to upload images quickly and even helps a user to schedule pins via the Broad Lists option.
- It comes with a Smart Queue feature which allows the users to schedule their pins at an optimal time.
- A user can reach new audiences with the help of Tailwind Tribes.
- This tool comes with various options which enable users to measure and analyze how their pins are performing.
- Through Tailwind, users can easily upload new content from different sources, including Dropbox and iOS.
- With the help of its web browser extension, users can easily create multiple posts at once from any page on the internet.
Tailwind has a simple pricing structure with three different plans which are grouped into two categories. The first category is for the Bloggers and small businesses within which there is only one plan, which is known as the Plus plan available at 9.99/month.
On the other hand, the second category is for large businesses and Agencies. Within the second category, there are two separate plans, which are known as the Professional plan and the Enterprise plan. In order to purchase the Professional plan, users have to spend $799.99/month.
Later is a social media scheduling app which was initially developed for Instagram, but later it became compatible with Facebook and Pinterest as well.
This application allows a user to schedule a month of Instagram content within a short span of time due to which a user can spend less time on scheduling work and posting on Instagram, and hence they help the user to spend more time on other essential things.
- This app helps a user to keep all Instagram content in one place which a user can access from any device.
- This app has a straightforward interface so anyone can use it easily even if they are using it for the first time.
- This app comes with an auto-publishing feature, so users need not to worry about missing an essential post.
- It also offers a feed preview with drag and drop functionality which helps the user in a number of ways.
- It contains a Saved captions option which allows the user to store hashtag groupings or other pieces of text for future posting.
- Later comes with Analytics option, which enables the user to track how much traffic or sales each Instagram post generates.
- This app helps to turn followers into customers with the help of a mobile-optimized landing page.
- It also comes with different options which help a user to track clicks and page views from each and every Instagram posts.
Later comes with four premium plans and a free plan which are grouped into two categories. For individual users or small businesses, Later offers two pricing plan out of which one is free, and the other is known as the Pro plan, which is available at $9/month.
On the other hand, for large businesses or enterprises, this Instagram scheduler has three premium plans which are known as the Premium plan, Starter plan, and the Brand Plan. A user can access the Premium plan by investing $19/month while on the other hand, the Starter and the Brand plan cost $29/month and $49/month respectively.
HootSuite is a platform that empowers businesses to execute amazing social media strategies along with activities across their organizations.
Moreover, HootSuite helps a user to use the social web in order to achieve marketing campaigns, spot and grow audiences, and send them targeted messages via multiple channels.
The user can utilize its social media dashboard to collaboratively schedule posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and various other popular social media sites via desktop, web, and mobile platforms.
- HootSuite has a straightforward interface so a person can easily utilize this platform without any prior knowledge.
- Provides easy access to custom “streams” of content on the user’s dashboard, which can eventually track the user’s social media streams, and even help users to aggregate relevant content from other accounts.
- This platform has the ability to schedule posts across all of the user’s social media profiles.
- HootSuite has the ability to automatically notify the user if there is a problem with one of their scheduled posts, or if it detects a problem with one of their accounts.
- In this platform, with the help of a CSV file, a user can upload and schedule hundreds of messages at once.
- It comes with a calendar option which allows a user to see what content he/she has scheduled to go live on any given day.
- The HootSuite Mobile allows a user to easily edit, approve, and manage or schedule messages no matter what time it is or where they are at that given point of time.
- It comes with a chrome extension facility that allows a user to schedule content they discover while surfing through the internet.
HootSuite offers five pricing plans out of which one is free. The four premium plans are known as the Professional plan, Team plan, Business plan, and last but not the least the Enterprise plan. The Professional plan and the Team plan are available at $348/year and $1548/year respectively.
On the other hand, the Business plan and the Enterprise plan are available at $7188/year and $16000/year respectively.
Buffer is actually an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform which is trusted by top brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media.
Its user interface has a sophisticated look with options available for adding social media networks, most notably Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Moreover, apart from various amazing features, Buffer also allows the user to make status updates and create tweets.
- This platform helps a user to share scheduled posts to multiple social media accounts from one place.
- As mentioned earlier, it has a straightforward interface with a 2-step login procedure.
- It helps to automate user’s Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest posts.
- This platform helps to add videos and images to posts and even allows a user to create their own visuals.
- This platform has the ability to publish posts from RSS feeds and automation automatically.
- Buffer offers both Android and iOS apps so apart from PC and laptops, a user can utilize this platform on other devices as well.
- Buffer has a browser extension as well, which is compatible with several browsers like Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. This feature helps the user to share content on any webpage.
- This platform comes with an Analytics option which helps to determine which of the user’s content is most effective and eventually helps to increase viewers.
- This platform is helpful for both small businesses and large enterprises.
Same as HootSuite, Buffer also offers five pricing plans out of which one is free. The four premium plans are known as the Awesome plan, Small plan, Medium plan, and finally, the fourth premium plan is known as the Large plan.
The Awesome plan and the Small plan is available at $10/month and $99/month respectively while on the other hand, the Medium plan and the Large plan cost $199/month and $399/month respectively.
ViralTag is a cloud-based social media marketing software that helps in scheduling posts across multiple social networks. Through this software, a user can upload content, edit images and captions, and schedule various posts simultaneously.
Moreover, this platform also helps users to customize image dimensions, messages, and posting time for each social channel. It even automatically suggests hashtags which the users can add to their posts with the help of a single click only.
- This software helps the user to manage all their social media channels.
- Just like most of the other Instagram tools described above, this software also has a fairly straightforward interface.
- It offers multiple scheduling options, which includes Queue Scheduling, Interval Scheduling, and Post Now.
- This software comes with an Explore tab which helps a user to find terrific contents which they can share with their followers without leaving the ViralTag dashboard.
- It has a built-in image editor which is integrated with Canva. This feature will allow the user to freely develop beautiful graphics for every social media channel.
- It comes with a “Report” tab that gives a statistical view of how the user’s accounts are performing, and which social channel is bringing the most number of traffic.
- ViralTag has an excellent customer support facility with knowledgeable customer agents.
- It comes with a special add-on that can make an Instagram feed shoppable.
- If a user encourages user-generated content (UGC), then ViralTag can help him/her to find, manage, and license such content, which is one of the main advantages of ViralTag.
Viral Tag offers three premium pricing plans, which are popularly known as the Individual plan, Small business plan, and the Brand Plan.
The Individual plan can be accessed by investing $29/month while on the other hand, the cost of the Small business plan and the Brand plan is $99/month and $249/month respectively.
Conclusion: Best Time-Saving Instagram Scheduling Tools
As promised at the beginning of this article, we have discussed in detail about the top five Instagram tool present in the market. As the days are going by more and more tool are coming into the market, but these five have stayed at the top for a long time.
Therefore every user who is interested in the Instagram scheduling tool must go through this article thoroughly and eventually should select the best one according to their requirements.