If you want to create an awesome website with Divi Theme builder from Elegant themes, then you must host your blog on any of these top 5 Best Divi Hosting Service providers. Divi is a very popular WordPress theme builder and has tremendous power to create stunning websites.
If you want to host Divi on a hosting, then you have to make sure that you are going with a high performance oriented hosting plan, so that you can give your Divi powered website a fast loading experience.
If you want to buy Divi Theme builder with 20% discount, then check this promo now.
Here is the quick list of Best Hosting Services for Divi WordPress Theme Builder.
|Companies||Actual Price||Discounted Price||Deal Page|
|A2 Hosting||$8.99/mo||$2.99/mo||Grab This Deal|
|Cloudways Hosting||$10/mo||$10.00/mo||Grab This Deal|
|WPEngine||$30.00/mo||$25.00/mo||Grab This Deal|
|Kinsta||$30.00/mo||$25.00/mo||Grab This Deal|
|WPX Hosting||$24.99/mo||$20.83/mo||Grab This Deal|
Things to Consider When Choosing The Best Divi Hosting Service in 2021
Unlike any website, you must make sure that you are picking the right hosting for your blog. Even if you are planning to get the best Divi hosting provider, let me share few of the important points that you must keep in your mind before choosing the best Divi host in 2021.
- Faster Site Loading: Website speed is a very crucial factor in 2021 and Google is also preferring a fast loading website. In that case, don’t compromise with your website speed and go with a hosting which only talk about speed & performance. If you have a big website, go for Managed hosting plans.
- Backups: This is probably the biggest one. All relevant updates are automatically loaded to your site, and your content is periodically backed up in case your site crashed or gets hacked. Make sure to buy hosting which offers automatic backups, even though you can backup your website manually.
- Security: Website security is another crucial criteria that many people ignore just to save money. Make sure your web hosting provider has proper infrastructure to protect your websites & servers from any kind of online threat, malware attacks etc.
- Easy WordPress Installation: Managed hosting comes with tools that make it really easy to install WordPress.
Recommended Settings For Divi Hosting
Just to provide you an idea, here are the basic configuration or settings required to host Divi WordPress theme from Elegant Themes. Make sure you buy a hosting plan with enough resources so that you can get the best performance from your website.
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 64M
- max_execution_time 120
- upload_max_filesize 64M
- max_input_time 60
- max_input_vars 1000
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR
- MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- HTTPS support
- Nginx OR Apache with mod_rewrite module
5 Best Web Hosting For Divi WordPress Theme From Elegant Themes
Divi and WordPress come pre-installed and configured with your license key on your first new website. Skip the setup process and jump right into the builder. If you are looking for the easiest way to get a Divi website up and running quickly, Divi Hosting from SiteGround is the way to go! Your first WordPress website is created automatically and your new site comes with Divi pre-installed and activated with your license key.
1. A2 Hosting (Best Shared Hosting For Divi)
If you are searching for Best Divi Hosting in a budget then I would recommend you to go with A2 Hosting. A2 Hosting shared affordable shared hosting plans with great value for money. Their servers are very fast only.
A2 Hosting is another top-quality hosting company that mainly stakes its reputation on high powered hosting, making speed and reliability their top priority. Byran Muthig founded this company in the year 2001 under the original name of Iniquinet. A2 Hosting calls its SSDs Turbo Servers that can load pages up to 20 times faster than a typical non-SSD server. Let’s find out few of the A2 Divi Hosting pros and Cons.
- They offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- It supports free site migration.
- It offers cloud hosting that increases reliability.
- A2 Hosting comes with unlimited bandwidth and unlimited storage.
- It comes with a range of SSL certificates that keeps the website highly secured.
- It offers free server rewind back-ups, which gives additional security.
- This hosting company offers a 24/7 customer support facility, and users can seek help from the support staff via telephone, email, and live chat.
- It provides a single-click software installation feature.
- A2 Hosting comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
- No free domain name
- Only Turbo plans come with 20X resources
- Comparatively costly compared to Bluehost
A2 Hosting comes with three different shared hosting plans, including the Lite plan, Swift plan, and the Turbo plan. The Lite plan and the Swift plan cost $3.92/month and $4.90/month, respectively, while the Turbo plan costs $9.31/month. Right now they are running a special A2 Hosting promo Code offer and you can save up to 77% on their hosting plan now.
2. Cloudways (Best Cloud Hosting For Divi)
When we talk about the Best Cloud Hosting providers, Only 1 name came into my mind and that is Cloudways Hosting. Yes, they are providing some amazing Cloud hosting solutions in collaboration with some of the popular web hosting companies like Digital Ocean, Amazon AWS, Vultr, Google Cloud etc.
This website is hosted on Cloudways Digital Ocean server only. I have opted for their $10/mo plan with 1 GB RAM and 25 GB space which is going awesome for my website. You can also use the Cloudways Coupon: BLOGGINGJOY to get 10% discount for the next 3 months. Click here to visit their official website now.
- They provide amazing support through live chat, 24X7 ticketing system, phone etc. Their response rate is very good compared to others.
- All Cloudways Hosting plans comes with SSD based high-speed servers. They also provide an optimized stack with ready to use caches including Memcached, Varnish, Nginx, and Redis to deliver expedited responses.
- All their servers are PHP 7.x ready. PHP 7 is known to be significantly faster than its predecessor.
- Cloudways servers are HTTP/2 enabled which significantly increases the speed of communication between the web servers and clients.
- All Cloudways hosted servers are protected by OS-level firewalls that filter out malicious traffic and keep out the intruders. They regularly offers patch updates, 2 factor authentication and many more security features.
- They provide 1 Click Backup option with easy to change server settings so that you can manage your resources as per your need.
- Cloudways is liable to refund your unused prepaid account funds, if a refund request is presented within three months of funds addition. However, the refund will not include the amount already deducted for services consumed.
- Bluehost support is not the best
- Bluehost is one of the many hosting companies of EIG Group
- Performance wise not the best hosting
Cloudways pricing starts at $10.00 per month, per user. They do not have a free version. Cloudways offers a free trial.
3. WPEngine (Best Managed Hosting For Divi)
If you are searching for the best Managed WordPress hosting for your Divi website, then undoubtedly this is worth the investment. WPEngine is not only a Best Divi Hosting, rather this is very popular for security and awesome customer support as well.
WPEngine is an excellent managed hosting provider that was founded in the year 2010. WPEngine has its headquarter in the USA, but its data centers are located worldwide. It is mainly suitable for those users who have built their website either through WordPress. Its Performance Intelligence feature offers real-time data about how a website is performing and, more importantly, what a user can do to make it run even more faster.
- They offer fast and stable servers.
- WPEngine comes with free SSL certificates and CDN that help to increase the security of any website.
- They provide free automatic backups.
- By selecting this hosting service, users get free access to the Genesis Framework and also get more than 35 StudioPress themes.
- It comes with built-in EverCache caching, so users don’t need any separate caching plug-ins.
- They offer 24/7 customer support for their customers.
- WPEngine comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee policy.
- Bluehost support is not the best
- Bluehost is one of the many hosting companies of EIG Group
- Performance wise not the best hosting
WPEngine provides four license plans, including the Startup plan, Growth Plan, Scale plan, and the Premium plan. The Startup plan and the Growth plan cost $25/month and $95/month, respectively, and on the other hand, the Scale plan and Premium plan cost $241/month and $368/month, respectively.
4. Kinsta (Best Fast WordPress Hosting For Divi)
When we talk about managed WordPress hosting, then undoubtedly Kinsta is the best WPEngine alternatives in 2021. That means Kinsta is a very good option for your Best Divi Hosting as well.
The best part of Kinsta is that all of their plans are backed up by Google Cloud infrastructure. And that is the reason why Kinsta is doing so well in this space of managed WordPress hosting. This company is founded in 2013 and manage a good reputation as a Best Managed WordPress hosting service.
- They use technology like Nginx, PHP 7, LXD software containers, and MariaDB to make sure your website loads faster.
- They will monitor your website all the time through continuous monitoring for uptime, DDoS attack detection, software-based restrictions, SSL support, and hardware firewalls.
- Kinsta will help you to migrate your website for free of cost without any downtime.
- You can choose from a huge list of 18+ data centers and that is not chargeable like WPEngine.
- When WPEngine charges for any add-ons, Kinsta will provide you such features as FREE of cost. E.g. Geo-IP which allows you to present personalized data to your site visitors based on location – WPengine charges $15 while Kinsta offers it free in all plans.
- Kinsta server-side cache system is very powerful and perfect for hosting any eCommerce website.
- Get a free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt, or install your own.
- All plans include access to a staging site with one-click deployment to the live site.
- They provide a 24/7 live chat channel and ticketing system support, but no phone support.
Like WPEngine, Kinsta also provides 4 different types of pricing plans. And here are their details.
- Starter: $30/mo [1 WordPress install, 20,000 visits, and 5 GB disk space].
- Pro: $60/mo [2 WordPress install, 40,000 visits, and 10 GB disk space].
- Business plans: Starting from $100/mo [3 WordPress install, 100,000 visits, and 15 GB disk space].
- Enterprise plans: Starting from $600/mo [60 WordPress install, 1,000,000 visits, and 80 GB disk space.
5. WPX Hosting (Best Divi WordPress Hosting)
WPX Hosting is a famous hosting company with its data center located in Chicago, USA. It covers more than 20 locations worldwide and hence provides much better performance to the user’s website audiences. It offers free Enterprise-level DDoS protection to all its customers with Incapsula, which is an industry leader in DDoS security. Anyone who uses WPX Hosting within their website is expected to flourish as it is designed for speed and powered with incredible support and SSD servers.
- This web hosting supports unlimited website migrations.
- It supports manual back-up, and along with that, it also offers a 28-day automatic back-up feature.
- WPX Hosting offers a 99.95% uptime guarantee.
- It daily removes malware at free of cost.
- It supports a one-click SSL installation feature.
- WPX Hosting allows 3rd party CDN support, including MaxCDN and KeyCDN.
- They offer 24/7 customer support facility.
- Cost wise expensive compared to others
- No free CDN included
- Account setup process is complicated
WPX Hosting offers three different license plan, which includes the Business plan, Professional plan, and the Elite plan. The business plan available at $20.83/month can be used on a maximum of 5 websites and offers 10GB storage and 100GB bandwidth. The Professional plan available at $41.58/month can be used on a maximum of 15 websites and offers 20GB storage and 200GB bandwidth. Finally, the Elite plan costs $83.25/month and can be used on a maximum of 35 websites and offers 40GB storage and unlimited bandwidth.
Conclusion: Which Is The Best Divi Hosting in 2021?
Divi Hosting is powerful WordPress Hosting plus automatic Divi installation and Divi-specific server tuning when applicable. A2 Hosting offers all the amazing features like Free CDN, Free SSL Certificates, Managed Security & Updates, Automatic Backups, Great WordPress Performance, WordPress Site Transfer, Staging & Cloning Tools, Fast Resolutions etc.
Again, if you have budget and want some real performance then you must look for Cloudways or WPEngine Managed WordPress hosting plans. What’s your opinion about this list of Best Divi Hosting Services in 2021? Feel free to write a comment below and share your thoughts and feedback as well.
Latest posts by Santanu Debnath (see all)
- 7 Brizy Alternatives & Competitors For 2021 - May 8, 2021
- How To Access Bluehost cPanel in 2021 (Bluehost Login Tutorial) - May 7, 2021
- 7 Best Crocoblock Alternatives (Competitors) For 2021 - May 6, 2021